Name the Director

Tools    

I think those are House, Lake Placid and Soul Man, so I will guess Steve Miner.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Betty White is all I got

I had to do one with Betty.

I thought this would be an easy one.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
I think those are House, Lake Placid and Soul Man, so I will guess Steve Miner.

Correct

I just noticed that the seal is wearing a medallion, interesting as I didn't see that when I watched the movie. The seal was the best part, Kirk Douglas singing the worst!

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea + The Don is Dead + 10 Rillington Place =
Richard Fleischer

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Wow, you've seen every movie by obscure directors
Wow, you chose one of the most famous independent filmmakers of the 1970s whose film Killer of Sheep I have owned for over fifteen years on DVD and picked an image of the dog mask that is so iconic and associated with the flick it is used in posters...but you think it is obscure. Says more about you than me.

I mean what are the odds that somebody so obsessive about film that they spend a couple hours a day on this site talking about it would actually be able to recognize films?

I mean what are the odds that somebody so obsessive about film that they spend a couple hours a day on this site talking about it would actually be able to recognize films?
You spend a couple of hours here every day, but don’t have time to post new ones?

Correct, I am interacting much more on the board than just playing games. Including the current reveals of the MoFo Top 100 of 2000-2009 list, which you did not submit a list for nor interact with the discussions. And, as I have explained before, I don't just quickly grab a few images, rather I try to find unusual sets and their possible subsequent guessing rounds before I put a new one up. That sometimes takes a couple hours, all in.

And how many times have you contributed a director to this game, Stirchley? A lot less than I have.

But we all have the time to do what we do. There shouldn't be a lot of bitching and finger-pointing over it. Shouldn't be.

OPEN FLOOR

...There shouldn't be a lot of bitching and finger-pointing over it. Shouldn't be.
I agree with this. But you need to apply it to yourself. I've seen you jump down Gideon's throat plenty of times and now he's quit the games which removes one player and someone who would take the time to post the next round. Everyone playing should try to be more understand and friendlier.

Everyone playing should try to be more understand and friendlier.
Seconded. Everybody needs to chillax a bit, it's just a game.