Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

I didn't want to start being cruel if no one else was haha.
Although I probably wouldn't have been that mean anyway. I was probably just going to continue occasionally roasting myself and just having fun. But I wanted everyone else to get cruel haha.

I just noticed Cosmic changed her user title (writing under her avatar).

I swear everytime i clicked on this thread i was redirected to your "i love my wife and kids" post Cosmic
Yeah, every now and then it'll bring me 20-40 pages back. That's why I just open up the last page instead of relying on what the thread thinks the newest post is.

Survivors By Posts:

Survivor 4 - 4897
Survivor 5 - 3950
Survivor 1 - 3409
Survivor 6 - 3207
Survivor 2 - 2029
Survivor 3 - 1984 (split between two threads)

Obviously this one will get more just thought that was interesting.

The nastiest and meanest Survivor ever got was probably Danielgate
Yeah, all of your reactions to having Dans blindside foiled was quite epic. Too bad Nope was a biased ass the challenge after vs Rauld, or it would have all ended differently.
Having said that, from what Ive learned since, if Me-Dan-Cob eliminated you 3, I think Dan would have backstabbed me and taken Cob to the Final. Oh well! I didnt know then.

We might've had a few dozen more pages to this Survivor if Sexy hadn't stopped that INXS spam challenge.

Did anyone ever go back and count those to see who would've actually won?

We might've had a few dozen more pages to this Survivor if Sexy hadn't stopped that INXS spam challenge.

Did anyone ever go back and count those to see who would've actually won?
I like INXS, but I was getting a headache towards the end. Thankfully it was The One Thing that got stuck in my head for a few hours.

Btw Sexy, would you have eliminated me if I posted the Jimmy Barnes/INXS Lost Boys song?

I think Dan would have backstabbed me and taken Cob to the Final.
I was saying that to you without actually saying it to you. I tried my utmost to not make that Daniel vote happen, i tried my hardest to get you to vote for Cob haha. You may've ended up winning if you listened to me, just saying

I like INXS, but I was getting a headache towards the end.
I'm actually not familiar with INXS which is why my strategy was just to keep reposting the same videos everyone else was posting (though it ended up only being you). I was hoping I could repost faster, or at least persevere until everyone else gave up.

Also what happened here i forgot?
Nope does the Immunity Challenge ONE HOUR after Danielgate, everyone was still arguing from the hour before. It was just me vs Rauld. 5 part challenge, 1st challenge he said list all the people that played James Bond, I listed 8 Rauld listed 6 but he gave it to Rauld because he didnt know the 2 I had mentioned played Bond. He said my extra two choices werent commercialized enough.

The 2nd part of the challenge I cant quite remember, he wanted the first appearance an actor made in a film. I listed the one that was commercialized, and Rauld listed the obscure choice I purposefully skipped knowing Nopes "strikezone". He gives it to Rauld again, and I quit the challenge in disgust.

THEN the biased -ahem- after the game he accused me of "rigging" the vote for Favorite Player AND THEN after he outright ignores every PM I sent him saying to quell the outside interference from a certain jury member, do something, he acts all innocent like after the game wanting me to bring it all up in thread again, I knew then he wasnt righteous. I wont let him in any game Ill run.

I'm actually not familiar with INXS which is why my strategy was just to keep reposting the same videos everyone else was posting (though it ended up only being you). I was hoping I could repost faster, or at least persevere until everyone else gave up.
I think, I think, you actually posted more than me. I was having some technical difficulties, and yours were coming at a smoother clip.

I think, I think, you actually posted more than me. I was having some technical dfifficulties, and yours were coming at a smoother clip.
Yeah, at the end there it seemed like I was getting in 2 videos for every one of yours. I don't know if I posted enough before you re-joined to have posted the most overall. I think it was very close.

And I totally understand why Sexy ended the game. I certainly wasn't going to quit first after posting so many haha. He might've had a lot of videos to count.

Yeah, all of your reactions to having Dans blindside foiled was quite epic.
That was my blindslide. That was all my idea. Daniel was just the person I hired as the hitman to get it together. Technically, I'm the winner of Survivor 4.

Seriously -- I gave him a private message telling him what all to do, and he did it. It was my blueprints.

That was my blindslide. That was all my idea. Daniel was just the person I hired as the hitman to get it together. Technically, I'm the winner of Survivor 4.
Technically, you and Camo are co-winners.