Threee flavours of Cornetto...?

Tools    

Bob
Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Hi

Discussing the three flavours of cornetto trilogy, I loved all of them however here is a question...

Rank the movies in order you liked them best

Thanks.

1) The World's End
2) Hot Fuzz
3) Shaun of the Dead

I like all three of them and they're pretty close together in terms of quality for me, but this is probably how I'd rank them.

1) Hot Fuzz
2) The World's End
3)Shaun Of The Dead

Hot Fuzz is the best for is originality and the funny action scenes

I have the same as Derek.
1. Hot Fuzz
2. The World's End
3. Shaun of the Dead
Fire walk with me.

Finished here. It's been fun.
1)Hot Fuzz
2)Shaun of the Dead
3)The World's End

Same as Lucas.

1. Hot Fuzz
2. Shaun of the Dead
3. The World's End

The World's End
Hot Fuzz
SOTD

The World's End is the only one I like.

1. FUZZ
2. SHAUN
3. WORLD'S

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
The order they were released ha, i'm surprised to see Shaun at so many bottoms though.

Brimming with rififi!
Shaun of the Dead holds a special place in my heart. I saw it in a small independent theater called The Varsity in Ashland, Oregon, and it was such a unique experience that it has left behind an indelible connotation with that film. With that being said, Shaun of the Dead is my favorite of the trilogy. Following that is Hot Fuzz (what I believe to be the most well made film of the series), and then The World's End.

1. Hot Fuzz
2. The Worlds End
3. Shaun of the Dead

I was a little late on SotD. By the time I watched that, I was accustomed to the zombie apocalypse movies and TV shows that are in abundance hence why I probably didn't enjoy it as much as others.

Edgar Wright is a superb director. I'm sad he isn't on Ant Man anymore. Hot Fuzz is God-tier.