Bette Davis Quiz

Tools    

One in the meantime. In Whatever Happened To Baby Jane what mean trick did Joan Crawford pull on Bette during the scene when he drags Blanche from the bed to hide her.

One in the meantime. In Whatever Happened To Baby Jane what mean trick did Joan Crawford pull on Bette during the scene when he drags Blanche from the bed to hide her.
Joan Crawford went limp and made Bette drag her entire body weight, which Bette said hurt her back.

Joan Crawford went limp and made Bette drag her entire body weight, which Bette said hurt her back.
There was more to it Orson. I heard that Joan wore a weight belt for the scene unbeknowns to the director as well as Bette.

There was more to it Orson. I heard that Joan wore a weight belt for the scene unbeknowns to the director as well as Bette.
Where are you spooky!! 😳

Where did you hear that at? I seen Bette being interviewed on David Letterman once and she talked about her and Joan Crawford on Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? and she talked about Joan going limp so that in the dragging scene she had to haul the entire weight of Joan without Joan helping at all. I don't remember her saying there was a weight belt.

Where did you hear that at? I seen Bette being interviewed on David Letterman once and she talked about her and Joan Crawford on Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? and she talked about Joan going limp so that in the dragging scene she had to haul the entire weight of Joan without Joan helping at all. I don't remember her saying there was a weight belt.
Obviously you have your facts. But I did hear or read about the weight belt somewhere. Could have been mentioned in the mini series Feud, which I loved incidently. Have you seen it ?

Is that the movie with Christopher Lee.. with an alien theme? I am also thinking it was of the tele movies she made before her stroke. I never watched any of them much to my shame.

The movie I'm talking about was a CBS TV movie called Strangers: The Story of a Mother and Daughter...since no one got that, here's an easier one:

In what 1943 film did Bette and gal pal Olivia de Havilland play sisters named Stanley and Roy Timberlake?

The movie I'm talking about was a CBS TV movie called Strangers: The Story of a Mother and Daughter...since no one got that, here's an easier one:

In what 1943 film did Bette and gal pal Olivia de Havilland play sisters named Stanley and Roy Timberlake?
In This Our Life?

Looked up Strangers with Lilian Gish as the sister. Never saw it. I notioned I had seen every one of Bettes flicks must have missed this one tho. .. Sisters Stanley & Roy? Recall Olivia in Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte.

You got it Orson. Post one. Shocking about the Las Vegas massacre. Whatever possessed the gunman?