MOVIE TRIVIA

Tools    

His other film credits include Jerry Maguire, Pulp Fiction, and The Wild Life.
Eric Stoltz

A NEW ONE
William Hurt won best actor Oscar for which 1985 film.
Kiss of the Spider Woman

Too long without a reveal.
Mary Catherine Collins is which well known actress of the 70s/80s..

Is this a trick question? Three Weddings and a Funeral?
It's not a trick question & your movie was 4 Weddings & a Funeral, not 3 weddings

Mine is still open: Which very famous - American - movie started with a wedding & ended with a funeral? With loads of inbetween action.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Which current Marvel Cinematic Universe filmmaker got his start for New York City's Troma Entertainment with co-writing one of their best known films with Troma's co-founder Lloyd Kaufman?

Which current Marvel Cinematic Universe filmmaker got his start for New York City's Troma Entertainment with co-writing one of their best known films with Troma's co-founder Lloyd Kaufman?
George Lucas?

Mine is still open: Which very famous - American - movie started with a wedding & ended with a funeral? With loads of inbetween action.
In the middle of the movie is a war.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
That's not it...a quick hint. Kaufman makes a cameo appearance in said person's MCU film.

Susan Vance, Eva Lovelace, Bunny Watson, Violet Venable, Tess Harding, Christina Drayton, and Ethel Thayer are all names of characters that were portrayed by what late Oscar winning actress?