TV Shows That Should Never Have Been Canceled!

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I wanted to say Scrubs, but it was ready to let it die. It should have wrapped itself up with the eighth season instead of doing Med-School. The show that keeps coming to my mind is Jericho, the first season was awesome, and I hate that it got canceled.

On the outside looking in.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I loved Firefly, definitely shouldn't have been cancelled! Also, pushing dasies! Not sure if anyone here saw it but I thought it was great!

One that i don't think has been mentioned is Invasion. My sister randomly bought me it for my birthday and i loved it, i then checked online to find out when season 2 was to start and found out it was cancelled . It ended at a twist as well . I doubt anyone here has even heard of it, it's this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_(TV_series)

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
"Firefly" and "Journeyman" have already been mentioned, but I also want to add "Nowhere Man" with Bruce Greenwood, "No Ordinary Family" with Michael Chiklis, and "The Class" which was a Friends-type of ensemble show.

But IMO, the absolute worst cancellation was the show "Stark Raving Mad" with Tony Shaloub and Neil Patrick Harris. This was an "Odd Couple" type of show with Tony Shaloub as a Stephen King type of horror writer, and Neil Patrick Harris as a Monk-type of character.

It only lasted one season, and it won the People's Choice Award for Best New Comedy, so of course NBC cancelled it. Most of the episodes are on YouTube, and I highly recommend it. It was one of the funniest shows on television EVER.