Born Survivor - Bear Grylls

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Does any one watch this great TV show?

I think Bear Grylls is awsome and this show is really good TV. Born Survivor is a great program I watch it pretty much when ever it is on and love seeing him in remote places hunting for food and making shelter to sleep under. I saw him recently he found a dead deer and had meat and made a tabogan to go flying down a side of a mountain, it did crack me up when he said that his kids always ask him to make them one. So I ask myself how many dead deers does he find around where he lives?

Not only has he got a great TV show and a number of books he is also a ex miliatary which ended in 1997 due to a parachuting accident suffered the previous year during a training exercise in Kenya where his parachute only opened slightly at over 16,000 ft. He landed square on his back and broke 3 vertabre.

Are there any MoFos who enjoy this programe?

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Ok I love this man and the show. He's awesome and the information blows my mind. He shows you how to make it through any given situation. I hate the gross stuff he it's but whatever helps you survive!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I loved seeing him eat that Yak that was just killed and he cut it open and ate the liver which was raw but still warm and then he ate the eyeball which was nasty. He also drank the blood if I remember correctly.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Yeah if I really had to I would mow down on some of that Yak but the thought of that and washing it down with blood makes me want to yack! LOL love that guy he's a mad man!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just read this:

Bear Grylls, ‘Man vs. Wild’ host, fired by Discovery Channel over contract issue
Bear Grylls could handle navigating his way through the wilderness, but apparently the fine print on his TV contract was a little rougher.

The 37-year-old host of The Discovery Channel's "Man vs. Wild" -- the sixth season of which wrapped in August -- was fired by the network, allegedly over a lack of cooperation on a pair of projects he was contracted to do, sources told the Hollywood Reporter.
"Due to a continuing contractual dispute with Bear Grylls, Discovery has terminated all current productions with him," a spokeswoman for Discovery confirmed to the News in a statement.
Gryllis has been a staple on the network since 2006, when "Man vs. Wild" debuted to become one of Discovery's biggest hits. The show featured the British adventurer dropped into hostile environments and having to use his wits to survive.
A year after it's debut, however, it became "Man vs. Wild" vs. critics after it was revealed that some of Grylls' stunts were embelished for the cameras and that he sometimes spent nights in local motels.
Like every other obstacle, however, Gryllis overcame the scandal and launched a second show for Discovery, "Worst Case Scenario", in 2010.
"They always want to push the boundaries," Grylls told the News in 2007. "I do feel my limits. I don't know quite how much I can take. I was definitely pushed to my struggle point along the way in a lot of these shows."

I watch it, it's good entertainment in spite of being very poorly filmed. At times, I find it to be hilarious. Guy eats the most horrible insects and ***** under the motto: 'Vital minerals and vitamins and GOOD PROTEIN'. My favourite moments have to be when he peed into a snakeskin and carried it around his neck, casually sipping from it every once in a while, nearly vomitting subsequently; and that one time when he stripped a dead camel of its intestines, so he could crawl into it for shelter in case of a sandstorm. Imagine you being stranded in the desert, come across a camel, sandstorm's coming on. You'll know what to do then!

And Bear Grylls deserves respect, the guy eats stuff I wouldn't even dream of going near and there are times in the show when I think: you are batsh!t insane for doing this.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I remember that snake thing I dont like it when he eats some of the huge grubs. I remember seeing an episode where he used a deer as a bobsled and cut open a dead animal and ate its warm liver, that was shocking.

Im shocked to read that he has been fired though, I thought tbh he would of gotten into more trouble back in the day when he got caught sleeping in motels etc rather than doing what he was saying on the show. Wonder if another channel will pick him up and get him doing something similar?

Didn't he eat a raw live octopus at some point? Nutty guy but fun to watch
Nah, he killed it by biting between it between its eyes, because that severes the nerves to it brain or something like that. Just the fact that he bit a ******* octopus between the eyes is batsh!t insane.

I rewatched some episodes yesterday and I have to say the guy is a legend. He ate a larva that was as thick as my finger and the whole thing exploded in his mouth like jelly bomb or something. Easily one of the funniest shows on tv...

And Bear Grylls deserves respect, the guy eats stuff I wouldn't even dream of going near and there are times in the show when I think: you are batsh!t insane for doing this.
Deserves respect?!?! What? For eating disgusting things? I think it's you who's batshit insane.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I rewatched some episodes yesterday and I have to say the guy is a legend. He ate a larva that was as thick as my finger and the whole thing exploded in his mouth like jelly bomb or something. Easily one of the funniest shows on tv...
If you like people eating random horrible things, theres this guy on youtube who eats all things terrible. His channel is called "Food for Louis" and he just eats things (such as the video below), a Live Giant Scorpion, Live Crayfish, A Rotting Frog etc

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I only found out about this man a couple of days ago and ime already hooked. I seen an episode over the weekend where he find a half eaten zebra on the floor and decides to tuck in. The guy is nuts haha.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "