Friday The 13th Part11

Tools    

I read on a couple of sites that a Friday the 13th part 11 was in development, anyone else hear anything? I just heard its taking place in regular time, at normal chrystal lake/forest green.

Please say it ain't so?

I used to be a fan of all those slasher, gore 'em up movies. But after growing up I've learned they where truely garbage.

Quentin Tarantino though...now thats pure garbage, but with class. I'd much prefer one of his violent fests then a Jason film.

i'm interested, try and keep us all posted, J#1fan

And this is my BOOMstick!
ok seriously people.
who cares if the acting is garbage, who cares if the storyline is garbage, the movies are still damn entartaining. even as much as jason goes to hell sucked i'd stil say its worth the time to watch it. movies like that just never get old. jason x was incredibly cheesy but hell of a lot of fun to watch. it dont matter what else they're going to come up with next, im still really looking forward to friday the 13th 11.

same here, i don't care if it gets and oscar or if everyone else hates it, i'll still watch it at least 20 times

Originally Posted by Nitzer
ok seriously people.
who cares if the acting is garbage, who cares if the storyline is garbage, the movies are still damn entartaining. even as much as jason goes to hell sucked i'd stil say its worth the time to watch it. movies like that just never get old. jason x was incredibly cheesy but hell of a lot of fun to watch. it dont matter what else they're going to come up with next, im still really looking forward to friday the 13th 11.
so true, and i'll try to keep you guys posted.

i bet theres about a 100% chance this movie is coming out there not gonna stop making these movies until they feel the time is right.

the slasher genre is dead. they almost revived it in 96 with scream but then. urben legend and i know what you did last summer just knocked it back down and killed it.

probably true, but if enough good slashers are brought out, i beleive the interest can be revived

and J#1Fan, do u know if it picks up after FVJ, or Jason X?

if the movie is good and so is halloween 9 we may have a new era in the slasher genre

i hope we do, Slashers were really good, and i'd like to see the genre revived

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
probably true, but if enough good slashers are brought out, i beleive the interest can be revived

and J#1Fan, do u know if it picks up after FVJ, or Jason X?
I love slasher movies, and hope to see jason in films til the day i die, slashers are awesome regardless.

well now a days all they base the movies on is putting as much blood and gore they can

right there ppl who cant handle a lot of gore in movies wont go to see it

i don't think that that's true, there may be significant gore, but if any movie overdid it, then it has to be and older one, like F13:Pt1

There will probably be a Freddy vs. Jason sequel before any Friday the 13th sequels. Oh, and Bruce Campbell has mentioned that the studio is interested in making Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash.

please parky dont start another discussion about who will be in F VJ 2 because i cant take it anymore. we already have like a million threads talkin about that

I dont know what they really could do for another Friday The 13th I mean alot of stuff has been done. From Camp to Manhattan to hell to space. I GOT IT!!! Friday The 13th Jason Goes To Heaven! Oh well I like it.

Anyone else heard of that box set coming out. Called "Friday The 13th: From Crystal Lake to Manhattan" its got all of them up untill Jason Takes Manhattan.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10