Oh, Charlie!

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I've never actually watched the show.

as a testament maybe to how little i watch network tv, i thought he starred along side the guy from bj and the bear.

my daughter laughed her arse off when i referenced "my two dads"

true story

Charlie (his character is Charlie also) is a pretty disgusting character, a selfish, shallow womanizer.
Typecasting? All he has to do is act naturally.

Im not a big fan of two and half man but all i have to say is Charlie must be heartbroken he is not gonna get a 1.2 million dollar pay check anymore.Hopefully he slowsdown on the hookers or maybe go with the cheaper ones.
When they find out he's got no money, the whores will give up on him. I mean, would anyone willingly hang around Charlie Sheen without being paid?

Semper Fooey
Quite apt commercial, I think....

Anybody here remember the long dead actor who voiced Charlie the Tuna?

When they find out he's got no money, the whores will give up on him. I mean, would anyone willingly hang around Charlie Sheen without being paid?
I think it'll be a while before he has no money. Let's face it, he's rich enough to owe millions.

If he isn't still on drugs, them he needs help

well i own series 1-6 of two and a half men i love it, i think its funny. Ive read that simon cowel is in talks with sheen to be a judge on the american x-factor.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/...r-us-x-factor/

Oh he definately needs help. Whatever you opinion of him, I think everyone but him would agree with that.
Unfortunately the help that would be offered, is stop taking your drugs, and take ours.

I was thinken, if they fired all the publicists and PR handlers, this sorta thing would be pretty commen.

That a sitcom actor is any way relevant is kinda sad.

You just know Donald Trump is pissed he's already cast the latest celebrity apprentice, though Dr. Drew is giddy.

Oh Nooo's Charlie has offended the Warlocks and Mars enthusiasts..

Christian Day, an actual warlock who’s been outspoken about Sheen’s use of the term “Vatican assassin warlock,” will perform a cleansing ceremony on Sunday in Salem, Mass., to “protect, heal, and bind” Sheen by sending him ideas — directly into his head, via light — against maligning warlocks in the future. Day finds Sheen’s understanding of warlocks shoddy, to say the least. “The Vatican has assassinated plenty of warlocks, but the assassins are not warlocks themselves,” he explains.
Day will use a sword to cast a circle around himself and his fellow magic practitioners during the ritual:

“As everyone knows from reading The Odyssey, swords create an energy barrier between yourself and the rest of the world,” he says.
well duh

(LOL)

read full story here:
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/03/04/ch...-mars-comment/

Wouldn't someone who thinks they're a warlock, at some point, try to do some kind of spell or creation some kind of potion, and see that it doesn't work? Or do they fastidiously avoid such tests because they fear the result?

Most beliefs in the supernatural acknowledge and incorporate the idea that they're not at our whim, and we can't just whip up some magic demonstration. I can't fathom how someone can believe in something supernatural that they should be able to produce, though, and yet can't.

Well there are tents up in the bible belt somewhere today off a dusty interstate, with an old dude brandishing snakes , with the country folk on fold away chairs thoroughly convinced the man on stage can push em in the head and rid them of any number of maladies.

thats just as goofy isnt it?

You forgot the part where the simple townsfolk also give him all of their money. Can't get saved all proper like with out the right amount of coin.

thread back on track, Craig Ferguson nails it pretty good imo.

&feature=player_embedded

Fallon went the other way.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
"I don't go to sleep with no whore and. I don't wake up with no whore. That's how I live with myself."

Martin Sheen in Wall Street.