A new member...

Tools    

Hey my names Kev and im here to explore the wonderful of movie nerds (i mysef am one too).

I live in Canada who produces very crappy movies but some of there tv shows aren't half bad.

My favourite Actor is probably Nicolas Cage (no i havn't seen Adaptation) or Tom Hanks.

My favourite Comdian is Jim Carrey (Great old stuff, dramtcilly he's great too). I dunno if im proud to say that The Truman Show is my favourite movie, but it's my favourite movie. Argue with me if you must.

I also play guitar and if any other musicians live on this site than i'd like to know!

Well that's me. My age? I can't into rated R movies. That's pretty pathetic for a movie geek but there's always home video.

Let me be the first to welcome you. And don't worry, you'll get no argurments from me about The Truman Show, I've always thought that this was Jim Carreys best movie.

Welcome home geek.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

My life isn't written very well.
Well, welcome Deathman. We're not really nerds here, we're more like the intellectuals of movie-dom

As far as you not being able to get into "R" rated movies, I'm sure there's some way to get around that.

Anyway, welcome and post haste.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally posted by r3port3r66
Anyway, welcome and post haste.
Have I your permission to steal that line to use as one of this site's many slogans?

Hope you have a good time!

Stay away from The Silver Bullet...

Hi Kev and welcome… I like Cage and Hanks too… explore and enjoy…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am having a nervous breakdance
Hi Kev! Nice to have you here.

By the way, I play drums and guitar...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Hi to another newbie.
I play guitar... well, used to.

hello and welcome........

Nic Cage rocks......!!!!

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

thanks all for making me feel welcome!