A big hello from the Emerald Isle!

Tools    

Hey. I'm from Ireland too!!
Welcome! *flashes boobs*

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by acidburn
Welcome! *flashes boobs*

I am Irish and I have never been to Ireland...

someday damn it! Someday! *looking at my own boobs... wondering where the hell are they*

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome! *flashes boobs*
Now that's a welcome I don't get every Friday.

I'd flash back but my boobs ain't what they used to be.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I am Irish and I have never been to Ireland...
where do ya live then??

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Now that's a welcome I don't get every Friday.

I'd flash back but my boobs ain't what they used to be.
Ah go on and give us a flash anyway!

where do ya live then??
I am one of those wee Americans with green blood and an Irish last name.

Put me in your pocket...
Thanks for being a good sport Tacitus.

Roughly translated it means "don't thatch your roof on a windy day"
Good advice....I'll need to remember that.

Well, I'll let you into a little secret
Oooo...secrets! A man of mystery. What other secrets are you keeping?

I have a medical condition which means I don't get out as much as I'd like to thesedays (hence the job, I used to be a car salesman but now I work from home doing much the same thing, only for individual clients - most of my day is spent on the phone) so I watch a lot of movies.
I'm sorry to hear that. Can I pry about your medical condition? Are you doing ok?

It's great that you have the kind of business that you can work out of your home.

I didn't realise we had so many wee people here. Cool.

You never know, but you may have bought it from a mate of mine who moved out there a few years ago and bought a garage.

It's a slim chance, true.
very very slim, only if his name is George, George, Con or George, I live in one of the most ethnic diverse towns in NSW, somehow every Greek sells cars in this town

Originally Posted by nebbit
very very slim, only if his name is George, George, Con or George, I live in one of the most ethnic diverse towns in NSW, somehow every Greek sells cars in this town
I can't even remember where he moved to but he definately ain't a George......

Originally Posted by Aniko
Can I pry about your medical condition? Are you doing ok?
It's no biggie - I have a spinal condition where my vertebrae are gradually disintegrating. The real problem is that I'm allergic to morphine.

I can't even remember where he moved to but he definately ain't a George......
Some friend you are,

Sorry to hear about your back, can't they give you something other morphine for your pain? I know they use it a lot for chronic back pain I have a friend on huge doses, like you his condition will never get better.

I'm on a cocktail of 3 different drugs at the moment but this changes as I build up tolerance to them. Some days I'm ok and can move around relatively normally and some days I can barely walk. I live my life more or less how I want to and don't need a wheelchair just yet.

Probably hardest to cope with is that I find it hard thesedays sitting through a movie at the cinema (I can sit for 20 minutes before having to get up and stretch). It's strange where your priorities lie sometimes.

Some days I'm ok and can move around relatively normally and some days I can barely walk. .
Thats like my friend, I am so glad my back is ok, I have have ciatica lucky no permanent damage.

MovieForums Extra

Hi and welcome to the neighborhood! Glad you're here......Birdy

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Hi and welcome to the neighborhood! Glad you're here......Birdy

Hello neighbor!

Luv ya Birdy