Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

This just might be the most awesome scathing review of a restaurant ever:

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/...p-grill-review

It came with overcooked woody batons called “fries”—how can someone mess up fries?—and ketchup masquerading as Heinz. If the cheeseburger is a quintessential part of America’s identity, Trump’s pledge to “make America great again” suddenly appeared not very promising. (Presumably, Trump’s Great America tastes like an M.S.G.-flavored kitchen sponge lodged between two other sponges.)
But even better than the review is how easily Vanity Fair goaded Trump into one of his typical twitter rants. (Which obviously take precedence over security briefings and focusing on the transition.)

http://qz.com/864607/vanity-fair-cri...here-it-hurts/

Go job, America, we now have a twit running our country.

You know now that if they don't want Trump's administration to become worse than it already will be they should stop bullying him with his stuff like this restaurant review and allow him to focus on the important stuff.

Reagan was actively trying to scare Communists, and you are literally a Communist, so that's not surprising.
Communists still exist in English speaking countries?

Meh, this famous one is better -

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/di...es-square.html

GUY FIERI, have you eaten at your new restaurant in Times Square? Have you pulled up one of the 500 seats at Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar and ordered a meal? Did you eat the food? Did it live up to your expectations?

Did panic grip your soul as you stared into the whirling hypno wheel of the menu, where adjectives and nouns spin in a crazy vortex? When you saw the burger described as “Guy’s Pat LaFrieda custom blend, all-natural Creekstone Farm Black Angus beef patty, LTOP (lettuce, tomato, onion + pickle), SMC (super-melty-cheese) and a slathering of Donkey Sauce on garlic-buttered brioche,” did your mind touch the void for a minute?

Did you notice that the menu was an unreliable predictor of what actually came to the table? Were the “bourbon butter crunch chips” missing from your Almond Joy cocktail, too? Was your deep-fried “boulder” of ice cream the size of a standard scoop?

What exactly about a small salad with four or five miniature croutons makes Guy’s Famous Big Bite Caesar (a) big (b) famous or (c) Guy’s, in any meaningful sense?

Were you struck by how very far from awesome the Awesome Pretzel Chicken Tenders are? If you hadn’t come up with the recipe yourself, would you ever guess that the shiny tissue of breading that exudes grease onto the plate contains either pretzels or smoked almonds? Did you discern any buttermilk or brine in the white meat, or did you think it tasted like chewy air?
it just keeps going on like that

You know now that if they don't want Trump's administration to become worse than it already will be they should stop bullying him with his stuff like this restaurant review and allow him to focus on the important stuff.
Yeah, poor Trump. He already would have made America great again if it weren't for those terrible bullies like Vanity Fair and SNL.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
are you trying to tell us our new President can be controlled by other people?

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Reagan was actively trying to scare Communists, and you are literally a Communist, so that's not surprising.
Or, everyone seems like a Communist to a Fascist like yourself.

Put down the right-winged playbook, for once.

Funny you should say that, because reflexively labeling conservatives "Fascist" is, itself, part of an old political playbook. But this isn't me calling anyone to my left a Communist as a pejorative, anyway: you basically describe yourself as a Communist, dude.

Also, kindly expound on the evidence that I'm "Fascist." Because I'm pretty sure the only way you'll be able to defend that adjective is by redefining it to mean "anyone who believes in private property."

Much as I'd love to make total war on all the incoming I've had, and from all angles - Ash Gal Thing - Iro - Yoda - Barf Gorilla - Swan - etc- it all definitely wouldn't be worth the blueprint I'd give away in waging it

That said, only rephrasing to make is that it's a Trump Hate Space that's meant to be made against, our very own President

Much as I'd love to make total war on all the incoming I've had, and from all angles - Camo
What the hell you nutcase? I've barely said a word to you and i've definitely not been one of those guys that has been passive agressively thumbing everything negative about you. Now i am because you've pretty much confirmed you are a terrible member.

Funny 'cause you're the one who started our little personal debacle, nostromo.

it all definitely wouldn't be worth the blueprint I'd give away in waging it

There. Cat's outta the bag. Though one wonders what the value of an argumentative "blueprint" would be if you could never use it to argue for fear of giving it away. Hmmm.

I think it's obvious that the Super Secret Argumentative Blueprint is "try to imitate Trump by constantly staying on the offensive." What isn't obvious is why you think it's working. Because I dunno about you, dude, but if my behavior was somehow alienating people of wildly different personality types and political beliefs, I think I'd start to wonder if I might have taken a wrong turn somewhere. But of course, that kind of thoughtfulness is directly at odds with The Blueprint, so best shove it from your mind.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
and i've definitely not been one of those guys that has been passive agressively thumbing everything negative about you.
lol, is positive repping an accurate assessment of someone's character passive aggressive?

The defeated are usually compelled to play an elaborate moral victory card

Feel free to remove the question mark from the thread

And have yourself a merry little christmas

The defeated are usually compelled to play an elaborate moral victory card
God help you if you genuinely don't understand the difference between who wins, and who's right. Though pretending not to isn't much better.

And most of the arguments have been simple. It's the ever shifting, sometimes mutually exclusive excuses that have been elaborate.

I have this feeling that Pence will somehow end up as President.
I can't say when or how (it could be four years from now or it could happen if something happens to Trump while in office.)
Just another of my strange premonitions. Or perhaps it's just wishful thinking?