Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Romney campaigning in California, assuming you're correct,
I don't have a clue if he did campaign in California. That was just an example. I'm sure you knew that but just in case you thought that was some lame attempt at a gotcha question.

Thanks for the answer.

Serious question: who believes this? And if you don't, how do you reconcile supporting someone who's demonstrably lied about wars and tried to steal the valor of 9/11 first responders?

I think it is highly unlikely but i'm not willing to call him a liar on that until it is shown that he is. I'm sure something will be dug up soon that does just that though.

Serious question: who believes this? And if you don't, how do you reconcile supporting someone who's demonstrably lied about wars and tried to steal the valor of 9/11 first responders?
Trump is Batman, how else mcould you explaing him going as far as he did?

My guess would be that such a claim is impossible to either prove true or false. He almost definitely would have visited there, right? But I would doubt his serious involvement. His language "I helped a little bit" is also quite non-specific, which is what he tends to do so he can adjust said story if its called out later on.

Trump interview on 9/11: "[My building] was the 2nd-tallest in Manhattan... And now it’s the tallest."

A classic narcissistic response, he just couldn't stop himself from making Trump the center of attention.

"Now... what did I tell ya? When I told you I'd make sure she gets elected, was I kidding? I wasn't kidding, believe me! When I say I'm gonna do something, I do it."

Mind you, even this is too generous, because as we've seen, many Trump supporters don't even play the "lesser of two evils" card. That would require actually acknowledging his failings.

Shapiro is great. One of the most logical conservative commentators of our time

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Trump was just in Flint. Seemed very humble, even when a woman interrupted him with his microphone saying "We don't want this to be a political speech" but he actually was saying how Clinton supported NAFTA, and it hurt Flint, which is very true. He was very humble, not loud and boisterous.

Trump interrupted, heckled in visit to Flint church

FLINT, Mich. — Donald Trump was cut off, chastised and then heckled after he attacked rival Hillary Clinton during what was supposed to be a speech on helping where the government had failed the people of Flint, Michigan.
"Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us for what we've done in Flint, not give a political speech," said the Rev. Faith Green Timmons, the pastor of the Bethel United Methodist Church.

The Republican nominee quickly stopped, then said "Ok, that's good, Then I'm going to go back to Flint" and its water crisis that had sickened its citizens.

But the interruption seemed to embolden those in the sparse crowd. One woman shouted that Trump had used discriminatory housing practices in his buildings, causing the celebrity businessman to respond, "Never, you're wrong. Never would."

Trump abruptly ended his speech, which had lasted six minutes. More heckling followed him out.

The visit was part of the campaign's effort to persuade voters that the celebrity businessman can appear empathetic and presidential in a crisis. Trump also has his eye on a good showing in the industrial Midwest, though polls have him down in Michigan, which last went Republican in 1988.

The trip was the Republican presidential nominee's first visit to the poverty-stricken city since lead was detected in its water supply in April 2014. More than 100,000 had their water contaminated after the city left Detroit's water supply and started using improperly treated Flint River water.

Trump did address the crisis, saying at the church "We will get it fixed and it will be fixed and effectively and Flint will come back. Most importantly, we'll bring jobs back."

He also bemoaned that previously "cars were made in Flint and you couldn't drink the water in Mexico. Now cars are made in Mexico and you can't drink the water in Flint."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...rch/ar-BBwapKG

Why does it seem like 99% of the time it's liberals doing it?
Because you don't like them.

I don't care for Trump either but how many times have you seen his supporters heckle other candidates?
They heckle Hillary. Both sides have done it. Theres nothing impressive about this election.

I don't care for Trump either but how many times have you seen his supporters heckle other candidates?
Got to agree with this. I don't remember many instances of Clinton being heckled but it happens to Trump and Bernie all the time, wouldn't be surprised if they were paid trolls. Not as if her campaign isabove that.