Donald Trump for President?

Tools    

Thank you, TONGO. Please keep that up just for now so I can reread it again after I've checked out MonnoM's piece of work. I'll need to do comparisons. Very nice.

I want to say something about Donald Trump, and this is not a joke post, I'm serious.

I've been wondering why the media hates him so badly?...when it's Hillary who's so down right evil and so thoroughly corrupted. But the media makes Hillary look like a darling...Then the media takes every single opportunity to knock Trump. Is that un-bias reporting??? Is that the way American news media should work??? Hell no!

The media is not suppose to be taking sides, but reporting the news fairly so that we can decide for ourselves who's the better candidate. But that's not happening has taken it upon themselves to think for us. The medial does that by selectively edited bits of speeches to make Trump sound foolish and Hillary sound like a goddess. Do we want to allow the news media to spoon feed us their agenda?

Tongo's post just remind me of the answer to why the media hates Trump so much.

...He just may be the whitest man alive, the shiniest of honkies...
And folks, that's why Donald get so much crap! Because heaven forbid...he's a blonde haired, white guy and thanks to PC BS it's not only cool to bash white males, it's practically required these days. And that's wrong Hating anyone for their race is wrong! Even hating on a rich, blond, blue-eyed male is wrong!

Ask yourself this, if Trump was a black Presidential candidate running the same campaign, saying the same things and doing the same things...do you really think the media would be criticism him then? Hell no! He would be called a breath of fresh air. AND any flubs he made during a speak would be called just that, honest mistakes. All people misspeak, but only Trump gets called crazy for it.

Hillary has back peddled more than any politician. She says she support gay rights, well at one time she was opposed to gay marriage. She doesn't even have the guts to express her own beliefs. She blows with the wind like a weasel. Sure not all of Trumps policies can make every one happy, no politician can do that, but at least with Trump he has the guts to say what he's thinking. Don't let the liberal media paint a picture of Donald Trump in your head.

I want to say something about Donald Trump, and this is not a joke post, I'm serious.

I've been wondering why the media hates him so badly?...when it's Hillary who's so down right evil and so thoroughly corrupted. But the media makes Hillary look like a darling...Then the media takes every single opportunity to knock Trump. Is that un-bias reporting??? Is that the way American news media should work??? Hell no!

The media is not suppose to be taking sides, but reporting the news fairly so that we can decide for ourselves who's the better candidate. But that's not happening has taken it upon themselves to think for us. The medial does that by selectively edited bits of speeches to make Trump sound foolish and Hillary sound like a goddess. Do we want to allow the news media to spoon feed us their agenda?

Tongo's post just remind me of the answer to why the media hates Trump so much.

And folks, that's why Donald get so much crap! Because heaven forbid...he's a blonde haired, white guy and thanks to PC BS it's not only cool to bash white males, it's practically required these days. And that's wrong Hating anyone for their race is wrong! Even hating on a rich, blond, blue-eyed male is wrong!

Ask yourself this, if Trump was a black Presidential candidate running the same campaign, saying the same things and doing the same things...do you really think the media would be criticism him then? Hell no! Obama?! Oh hell yeah they did!He would be called a breath of fresh air. AND any flubs he made during a speak would be called just that, honest mistakes. All people misspeak, but only Trump gets called crazy for it.
Im sorry Citizen but youre plain wrong. The media doesnt focus on Donald Trump cause hes a rich white guy perfect target, theyre holding him accountable for what he says. This is NOT "selectively edited bits of speeches to make Trump sound foolish", but outright fabrications he will make up on the fly and after unsuccesfully defending himself calls foul and acts bullied. His supporters rather than defend his amorpheous position, act bullied in response too. Its not a bullying or an unfair scrutiny, ALL presidential candidates are disected with a fine tooth comb. Obama was, Clinton was, and moreso than Dubya who actually deserved it.

You going on like Hillary Clinton is some evil woman on that

Hillary has back peddled more than any politician. She says she support gay rights, well at one time she was opposed to gay marriage. She doesn't even have the guts to express her own beliefs. She blows with the wind like a weasel. Sure not all of Trumps policies can make every one happy, no politician can do that, but at least with Trump he has the guts to say what he's thinking. Don't let the liberal media paint a picture of Donald Trump in your head.
He doesnt have the guts to say what hes thinking because he changes what he supposedly means constantly. Youre mistaking bravado and showmanship for authenticity, and its been proven constantly he isnt.

Besides his personal character, and this is really the point, Donald Trump does not have the qualifications to be a competent president of the united states. We are electing advisors that dont say no to him, its what hes always surrounded himself with.

Couldn't agree more about how biased the media have been against Trump, i don't want him to be president at all but it is getting ridiculous, if they were doing the same with Clinton i'd be fine with it but they clearly aren't not anywhere close to the same amount.

This post got buried with all the hoopla over this -

http://www.movieforums.com/community...71#post1562271

I think that is really shocking, that someone actually suggested that it is absurd to suggest potential ties between Hillary and Putin. Everyone should read that first article i posted IMO, it is amazing that it is absurd to claim a link between the Clintons and Putin after all that yet it is fine to claim Trump is in with Russia based on a lot less.

Dondald Trump (pretty sure I already spell it wrong, that rhymed)

What's the first thing you think when someone say Donnald Trump? Exactly, his hair! Trump keeps his wheat chaff-colored hair long so as to reach all the way to the back of his head, where it seems to be sprayed firmly in place. That would explain the top flap’s unified upward movement in a gust of Iowa wind. The most common assertions about the mystery of Donnovan Trump’s head are that his hair is either a toupee or combover. It’s definitely not a toupee. His hair does sort of combover in an unusual direction, but it isn’t hiding a bald spot, so I say combover doesn’t qualify.

Dunald Trump's hair should be one of the national treasures of our country. That golden mane has the insight of a lion, the king of the jungle. Tuck Frump is the king of the jungle called 'Merica. Emm something to fill OH, he is involved in the Miss Universe thing...somehow. That's all! thanks

Naked statues of Donald Trump titled 'The Emperor Has No Balls' are popping up in major cities

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016...etail=facebook

This is the worst election ever, ever! Im against Trump, but never in my imagination did I think nude statues of him was a recourse What in the hell are they thinking?!

I'll give anyone 100-1 odds on this.

It's kinda funny how loud insistence has become his "tell"--the more he says things like "believe me" or "I guarantee," the more full of it he is. The less realistic the statement, the more he compensates by insisting it's true.

It's just such an absurd thing to say. If he said i'll get the majority i'd still think he is being ridiculous but 95%? Just looked it up and if the site i used is accurate Obama got 93% in 2012 and 95% in 2008. Yeah i'm sure you'll do better with African Americans than Obama did Trump, jesus.

I know that wasn't the point you were making Yoda but that comment was just too much to ignore.

Yeah, I dig what you're saying. Candidates can't say "oh, we're gonna get killed with that group," so you expect them to make rosy predictions. But most have the good sense to at least tether themselves to the truth and say something plausible. Not this guy. His response to reality contradicting him is just to insist even louder and more fervently.

And we see how well that's been going.