Dragonball Z

Tools    

If they make a DBZ movie I will personaly shoot the director!

I'm sorry but, I really hate DBZ and all other parts of the series. Just for the record I am an animator. I break my ass drawing frame after frame after frame and then I see some japanese badly writen three frame per second crap on TV and ask myself "why?"

I hear kids saying how the "animation" in DBZ beats the hell out of Disney and I want to throw up! I also want to find these "great animators" and shoot them! for bloody hells sake there are 3 frames per minute! The voices suck, the sories are horribly drawn out and in case anyone hasn't noticed badly written, they freeze frame EVERYTHING and honestly the style is rather amatuer. All in all even with a low buget the production is complete crap! The series is nothing but a scam with flashy lights and wistles to cover up for shotty worksmanship.

If they do make a movie out of it they had better CGI the living F*ck out of it to impress me or else I am going to bust a kidney screaming "The end of quality animation hath drawn nigh!!! We animators are extict!! Thanks japan!!"

I wipe my ass with your feelings
For Crowchild:

1. Lower yourself into a calm, soothing place.
2. Quit your day job...you seem to have too much pressure on your shoulders with yippy cartoons.
3. If you like great animation, why don't you go work with Disney? Better yet, SOUTH PARK!

As long as it pleases us, it's kind. Quality over quanity...err, right.

ok, the point of that was?

I am calm.

Disney dosen't like me...I'm still trying.

I work at a drug store...no pressure at all. Ok, next

South park is funny and supposed to look cheesy

Quality. please...DBZ has very little to go off of.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Yeah, good thinking...a story line that actually makes kids rush home from school to watch? Oh come on, you'd be surprised at how many people watch the friggin show.

Cept the cool cats...you can't leave out the cool cats.

Ummm its not goin to be animated, it will have real people in it.

coke kills drink pepsi
Originally Posted by Godsend
What the heck? That's like saying throw away every movie that involves Earth or some part of the country being destroyed. 007, Aramageddon. And what not.

You only say this cause you've watched it...it's like reading a book and knowing the ending. Harry Potter and LOTR Trilogy....come on, DBZ rawks.

O, your saying that, if i read a book, or watch a show, it doesnt effect the outcome of how the movie based of the book, or tv show is going be. Harry Potter stayed true to the story, except for some things from the book. So whats to say that a movie which I know how the settings, the story's and, the main character are. Whats to say that It won't suck like the series.

How many SSJs does it take to screw in a light bulb?'

1, but it'll take three episodes

Wow... this thread died out pretty quickly... just as well. Not like any leeway was made. But for future references, try digging this thread up if any new revelations are revealed in the "Live-Dragon ball Z Movie". Please, no bull. Paste some evidence need be.
“…it was fun while it lasted.”

OMG! Please god, i just hope they dont make this film. Whether its live or animated.....please no. If it was live, it would be so fake. If it was animated it would be so korny. See my point? Good.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0122050/

One of the funniest, worst movies ever made.

Sigh... I meant an American made film of DBZ… and an up to date one. I'm not saying it'll be great, I’m not saying it'll be awful. So don't disregard something that you have no idea how it's going to turn out, until it does come out. And there are animated DBZ movies out there. Their pretty good…
Thank you for your criticism… and we don’t care.

Originally Posted by MOVIE_bug
OMG! Please god, i just hope they dont make this film. Whether its live or animated.....please no. If it was live, it would be so fake. If it was animated it would be so korny. See my point? Good.

Or you could just not watch it

What DBZ character are you?

Piccolo:You aren't the strongest fighter, but you are very omniscient.
You seem to know all the answers before the question.

Sounds just like me...

http://www.db-unlimited.net/whoami/whoami.shtml

And this is my BOOMstick!
I say we all take a minute of silence and pray that this movie will never see the light of day.

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I am Brolly.

[i]You are very strong. You use your strength to pick on those weaker then you. You care about nothing except for your brutal urges.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
...take a minute of silence and pray that this movie will never see the light of day.
And I hope it does...

If it is made it iss garenteed to be utter crap! So sayeth the prophecy. >

All possibilities, yes, the movie may not be off exceptional quality. But what I’m pulling for, is that it will be done right, and it will be done. And it may not even follow the traditional path of DBZ. Perhaps entire new characters and plot, but with the same basic perception and acuity.

i always wanted a DBZ movie since its the best action cartoon on earth but i dont want the to screw it up so i'll just wait paitently but if its ever gonna be made think of how big the budged would probably have to be since all those energy beams and etc.

anyway the movie would make me the happies person on earth if its done properly

l8r

Tom Welling would make an amazing Goku if Goku would be part of A Dragonball Z film. After seeing the first episode for the new season of Smallville, i'm totally convinced he's the perfect actor.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Terminator734
i always wanted a DBZ movie since its the best action cartoon on earth but i dont want the to screw it up so i'll just wait paitently but if its ever gonna be made think of how big the budged would probably have to be since all those energy beams and etc.

anyway the movie would make me the happies person on earth if its done properly

l8r
There are other anime out there that are well desearving of movie. Better then DBZ. How can just expect to watch something with nothing but action for like an hour in a half. Cowboy is an excellant show of drama and action. You need the to to have secssesfull movie.com