The person above me thread

Tools    

The person above me has a cool new avatar…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
The person above me has a great new title under his name. So, so witty.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

the person above me has a great new line in his sig

My life isn't written very well.
I remember when the person above me was a newbie. Now look at her, she has 500+ posts; more than I do! Good job.

i know nothing about the person above me.

I am having a nervous breakdance
The person above me's name is euphoricatacaticatitcataxia... or something....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

the person above me has been known to play jazz on a full moon

the person above me is new
and i know nought about him or her
but i will soon i'm sure
as will we....all

The person above me may be very happy when she reads this

The person above me should be confused: I am trying to put an avatar under my name, not having much luck, had computer guy over for lunch and he can't seem to do it also?????? Maybe it has something to do with me having a Mac i book?????

the person above me had the computer guy for lunch.........ooooh just sounds so yummyyyy...............

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......