Cobpyth - Donnie
Daniel - Donnie
Seanc - Donnie
Rauld - Donnie
Hit Girl -TUS
7thson- Donnie
Mr. sparkle TUS
Tongo -TUS

Aha. Godoggo asked Cobpyth to be the alternate voter. Should have got me. I was actually leaning more towards Suspect. I'm a fair judge.

But! This works too!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
If Sean voted because Donnie picked a closer number....

Suspect's Reviews

Nothing against Donnie, but I feel for TUS right now. Sorry bro', know that you were the true winner.

Nothing against Donnie, but I feel for TUS right now. Sorry bro', know that you were the true winner.
Not in the record books. Not in the Achievement Thread.

Congrats Donnie, but TUS...you played one hell of a game.

I voted for you because you "played" survivor better than anyone else. Made it to the finals with the stigma of already winning and Sexy screaming at everyone to evict you. How you managed to get to the end is astounding...which is why you deserved to win.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Donnie, but Suspect played the better game.

Godoggo - Why give the extra vote to Cob and not Sexy, who would have been next on the list.

Did you enjoy running the game?

Did the right person win?

Who were you rooting for? Who did you think would win?

you put on a great game, I enjoyed myself.

Not in the record books. Not in the Achievement Thread.
No, but it is where it counts. Nobody will be thinking Donnie the great threat next game, and TUS's spotlight will be even brighter.

No, but it is where it counts. Nobody will be thinking Donnie the great threat next game, and TUS's spotlight will be even brighter.
Well, I told you people -- Suspect WAS the most dangerous player in the game. I was not wrong. You didn't listen to me. LOOK AT WHO WAS 1 VOTE AWAY FROM WINNING. Next time, trust your Sexy Celebrity. Unless I'm playing the game, of course.

I didn't want to say anything before the winner was revealed because I did hope Donnie would ultimately be the winner, but I was actually thinking the other night that Usual Suspect might have been playing a brilliant game based around me screaming and shouting at him to be eliminated. Every time I did it, I worried it was actually helping Suspect, not hurting him. And I think I'm right about that.

Maybe by doing what I did, everyone felt that Suspect wasn't very threatening. Maybe you all thought he'd get taken out eventually.

Maybe Suspect played on the idea that "Sexy's dumb. Sexy's silly. Sexy's loud and unimportant. You can't take him seriously."

Maybe the more I did it, the more people wanted to piss me off by not voting him off.

I don't know. I think I had some other thoughts about this the other night, but I've forgotten them. I just started thinking that maybe Suspect used me as a plus, not a minus. You'd have to if you really want to get far. Suspect did come to me at the very beginning of this game, when I wasn't even gonna play it, and he asked to work with me and pretend that I'm against him. And that is what I did, although I wasn't working with him. But I did act like I was against him. Maybe he did something to me. Maybe he played with me psychologically. Maybe he's more brilliant than he realizes.

But he isn't more brilliant than me because I kept him from winning. Ha ha.

I didn't want to say anything before the winner was revealed because I did hope Donnie would ultimately be the winner,
Yet you would still have voted for Suspect?

but I was actually thinking the other night that Usual Suspect might have been playing a brilliant game based around me screaming and shouting at him to be eliminated. Every time I did it, I worried it was actually helping Suspect, not hurting him. And I think I'm right about that.
Good thought, he probably did!!!

Maybe by doing what I did, everyone felt that Suspect wasn't very threatening. Maybe you all thought he'd get taken out eventually.

Maybe Suspect played on the idea that "Sexy's dumb. Sexy's silly. Sexy's loud and unimportant. You can't take him seriously."
I would have done that. Can't see why he wouldn't have.

Suspect did come to me at the very beginning of this game, when I wasn't even gonna play it, and he asked to work with me and pretend that I'm against him.
I give him props for that, that's pretty smart. Imagine what would have happened if you DID take him up on his offer.

And that is what I did, although I wasn't working with him. But I did act like I was against him. Maybe he did something to me. Maybe he played with me psychologically. Maybe he's more brilliant than he realizes.
3 rounds of survivor: 1st, 4th and 2nd. Pretty damn good.

I'm excited for the next game, but January? Damn.

Actually, Suspect was 5th in the last game, but he is 4th if you remember that there were two second placers. Which means I was 6th/5th place.

Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
Yet you would still have voted for Suspect?
I really can't say. I voted for him openly in my "do not count this" vote post. I just figured they wouldn't need an alternate vote so I did that.

I might have. Especially if I could have voted for real. It looked like Suspect had played a better game to me. I was not really seeing anything about Donnie, especially after he answered the jury questions, that made him look like the more worthy winner. And I'm not against the idea of someone winning twice. Lord knows I would want to win twice.

In my opinion, everything turned out fine, though. I like DonnieDarko and I'm glad he won.

That's why I said 4th, cause second place was a tie.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Congrats Donnie, but TUS...you played one hell of a game.

I voted for you because you "played" survivor better than anyone else. Made it to the finals with the stigma of already winning and Sexy screaming at everyone to evict you. How you managed to get to the end is astounding...which is why you deserved to win.
I'm not trying to take anything away from Donnie, but Suspect played the better game.

Godoggo - Why give the extra vote to Cob and not Sexy, who would have been next on the list. Honestly, I really don't want to answer this question because the last thing I need right now is an argument, but I've been asked twice so here is why. Sexy would have voted against TUS (I'm assuming) because what happened in another game. I don't really think that's fair. I don't mind if someone votes based on bias because of something a person did to you in this game because that is part of the strategy, don't piss off the jurors. Plus he had already publicly voted but I had a feeling that vote would be changed and I didn't want a cry of outrage from either side. When you host these games you do the best you can to try to be fair to everyone, but not everyone sees it like that all the time. It wasn't personal, it was just a judgement call.

Did you enjoy running the game? I did after we got into it and everyone started playing their characters (sorry I forgot you TUS) It was really disheartening at first when half the people that signed up disappeared. Also there was this feeling of pulling teeth to get some people to complete challenges and stuff. To be honest, I had to scrap a lot of challenges and go to more guessing game type stuff. However, a lot of the players turned it around for me. I enjoyed the people getting into characters and when it got down to the more earnest players my enjoyment increased a lot. I'm very grateful for that.

Did the right person win? I think the right person always wins Survivor. Challenges help you, finding idols help you, but in the end you gotta get those votes. I think that the closeness of the votes shows that both played a great game. Having won before might have hurt TUS but you have to do what you have to do to get those votes. You have to take your disadvantages and turn them into your advantages.

Donnie played the under the radar game and there is nothing wrong with that. He's smart and I think he was in control of his game.

Who were you rooting for? Who did you think would win
? For various reasons, I was rooting for a few different people. I'm not copping out on the question, I really did want a few different people to win. I thought it would be cool if you won because you never played before and maybe not as vocal as some of the other players. I consider some of the people playing friends so of course I wanted them to win. Donnie is one of those people, so I was rooting for him too. Then it would have been quite the accomplishment to be a two time winner so I was rooting for TUS.

No one put as much effort into their character and trying to get back into the game as Tongo. I'm so glad he won fan favorite. That was well deserved.

Speaking of Tongo, every time I play one of these games, or host one I get to know someone a little bit better and Tongo was that person this time.

As far as who would win, I thought Rauld had this in the bag.

you put on a great game, I enjoyed myself.[

Thank you!!! I'm very glad you played.

I probably would have voted for Donnie, to tell you the truth. So don't worry about anything like, "If only Sexy Celebrity had voted....." I really did think Suspect probably deserved it more, but, I don't know if I could have officially voted for him. Although I do think there's nothing wrong with someone winning twice, I really didn't want to see it happen. And plus I kinda thought Suspect was using me to win. So I probably would have just voted for Donnie. He deserved to be in that spot. He played a good game. I don't really know what really happened. Good thing I didn't really vote because if I had voted for Donnie, Suspect REALLY would have felt cheated.

Originally Posted by Godoggo
Honestly, I really don't want to answer this question because the last thing I need right now is an argument, but I've been asked twice so here is why. Sexy would have voted against TUS (I'm assuming) because what happened in another game. I don't really think that's fair.
That's not why I would have voted against Suspect, though. None of this has ever been personal. I truly do not feel bitter about the last game. Suspect got immediately eliminated after I was and I felt like I was responsible for that move a little bit because I helped Teeter and told her to go after him, so I have never felt angry about the last game. That's done and over with.

I was merely just warning everybody about Suspect in this game because I knew how powerful he could be. And I wasn't a fool -- my warnings should have been listened to. But! They weren't listened to. Suspect was badass in the fact that he made it to the end after all of that. I agree and that's why I thought about the possibility of voting for him.

If anything, my warnings about Suspect were fueled by the idea of him winning again and I didn't really want to see a repeat of Survivor 1. I see nothing wrong about repeat winners, but when you're "watching" the show, I at least don't care to see someone win over and over again. Now, if I was playing, I would want to win over and over again, but when you're playing, it's different.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I probably would have voted for Donnie, to tell you the truth. So don't worry about anything like, "If only Sexy Celebrity had voted....." I really did think Suspect probably deserved it more, but, I don't know if I could have officially voted for him. Although I do think there's nothing wrong with someone winning twice, I really didn't want to see it happen. And plus I kinda thought Suspect was using me to win. So I probably would have just voted for Donnie. He deserved to be in that spot. He played a good game. I don't really know what really happened. Good thing I didn't really vote because if I had voted for Donnie, Suspect REALLY would have felt cheated.
Well, you're last sentence is why I didn't ask you to vote. I'm happy that Donnie won. To be honest, every other Survivor I thought there was a clear winner (and they won) but this game, I'm not so sure. I think when people play a quiet sneak attack sort of game they don't get the credit they deserve.

To be honest, I didn't see Donnie coming then when it was down to the five of them going into tribal council I started to think that Donnie might actually have a shot.

I honestly don't know which one I would have voted for had I been in the jury.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Also Godoggo, I had a lot of fun. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this game.

Swan, thanks for all the assistance to make sure things ran smoothly.

Congratulations Donnie!

A great game Godoggo! I enjoyed every minute of it.

My vote could have gone either way for differing reasons, but it all boiled down to a tie - cant have a tie so I played rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock with my wife - I win TUS gets vote - she wins then Donnie gets it. Needless to say my Spock got poisoned by her lizard. I hate to see this game ending, all I can say is: