Want to clarify this

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
...some people here thought I was female when I joined.
I think I was one of those. Of course, I figured it out shortly thereafter.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by spudracer
I think I was one of those. Of course, I figured it out shortly thereafter.
I remember Silver Bullet saying he thought I was "an annoying, attention seeking girl" when I joined.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Yes Neil Gallagher is a guy. He has pretty interesting attidude for a not real person!

OK I cleared that up!

Yes I have feelings and so do puppets. Blade, Pinhead, Leech Woman, Jester,Tunneler,etc.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
I guess I should at this time reveal that I am a woman.
! All these years.... LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

I must come out also, I am a dude.

Originally Posted by meatwadsprite
I guess I should at this time reveal that I am a woman.
I always knew that.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I always knew that.
Me too.

Registered Creature
Yeah, people thought I was a guy when I first joined, too. So sad.

ah, unless you have a girly name, we've all been there - no big deal, really. i confess that i have actually thought some of the guys 'round here were girls as well.

next we should discuss how these misunderstandings allow you to inadvertently discover the differing responses you get when people think youre a guy as opposed to when they think youre a girl. men are just so much more appreciated - at least here, anyway.

that's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it!

EDIT: oh by the by, someone started a Male or Female? Poll Thread in here, and it gives usernames. Vote in that one, and youre all set.