Ransom
Daredevil
...And movies I should have walked out on:
Batman Forever
Soul Plane
America's Sweethearts
Can't Hardly Wait
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

Wow, you walked out on Ransom. I was channel flipping and saw it playing from the part where they were in that food store. I sort of watched it from there. Although it was on FOX 29, it was very intense. Plus it was intriguing but kind of dumb at the same time.

I finally gave up watching though when they recovered the boy, and he was at the hospital (pleading not to turn on the lights) , because they hadn't yet caught the villian and there was still an hour left in the film.

Lets put a smile on that block
I think Ransom is a really good movie. Plus your a bit of a wally for turning it off before the end because its a film that suprisingly has a very good ending.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by lor83b
Totally agree with this statement.
I also walked out of the following:
Mr. 3000
Shrek
Ransom
Daredevil
...And movies I should have walked out on:
Batman Forever
Soul Plane
America's Sweethearts
Can't Hardly Wait
Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
I can't believe you walked in to some of these...

I too, have never walked out of a movie, usually stay and MST3K it instead

I have fallen asleap on on film in the theater, Woody Allen's "Crimes and Misdemeaners" and I LOVE Woody Allen, I just hated that film.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
I've never seen one of those "strange" ^ movies... I do want to though. I'm thinking about renting Clockwork Orange some time soon.

if you've never seen it, your missing out... just bring your nadsat to english dictionary

lion king made my cry...

but Mr. Bean made me walk out of the theatre.

Amelie. not because of the film. the guy beside me just kept staring at me. it was creepy.

most recently i walked out on Kingdom of Heaven

showgirls-roughly 20 mins into it
open water-didnt stay for the last 45 mins
anacondas-bout 45 mins into it
suspect zero-30 mins into it

Gigli (jennifer Lopez movie) - by far worst film ive ever had to watch 20 minutes of.

Tom Waits is the true GOD
In my lifetime I have walked out of many films. When I do this I usually stand up and say, "Who's with me!" really loud, and a group of us in all different parts of the theater will slowly stand up, one by one and walk out. Sometimes people scream at us, and other times they applaud following the lead of one guy who slowly and rhythmically claps his hands together.

Best walk out movies:
STAR WARS, any of them
Road to wellville
Stepford wives
Inspector gadget
Godzilla
----crap, I just realized the last four are ALL Matthew Broderick films. And I thought I liked him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Avengers
Boxing Helena
Four Rooms (actually three of the rooms sucked....Robert Rodriguez' room was pretty good.)
Anaconda

i wished i walked out of pearl habour but i went with a guy and his family.

EDITED to Remove SPAM

i didnt actually walk out of it but i wish i did.. A Guy Thing

any steven seagal movie. his movies are all about him taking revenge on someone who killed his friend/relative/wife/girlfriend. And of course in every movie he is not mad, he kicks everybody's ass with his bare hands.

any steven seagal movie. his movies are all about him taking revenge on someone who killed his friend/relative/wife/girlfriend. And of course in every movie he is not mad, he kicks everybody's ass with his bare hands.
Why would you even go into the movie in the first place

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
one such movie was hogi pyar ki jeet

Jason X.. Rocky Balboa...

I literally walked out on: The New World and Brooklyns Finest.

I was going to walk out on 10,000 B.C but when I started to view the movie as a comedy rather than taking it seriously I decided to stay.