Help me identify this music video

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
I am going insane, and I can't seem to figure this out. Obscurely related to movies but here goes...

Back in the 00s there was a music video that used to play before the movie previews would run. It was a duo music group and one guy was wearing a white suit and hat, and the other guy was wearing a marching band outfit.

Few details I remember was at one point the guy in the marching band outfit turns into a demon/devil (i.e. his face is red and he has horns) and he has a marching bass drum. There were girls in skimpy vinyl clothing that looked like nurse outfits, maybe?

I want to say this video was ran during the summer of 2006 or 2007. Probably not a lot to go on, and it's not really movie related...but maybe someone here might know what I'm talking about. Most likely not because I think it was only shown at Consolidated Theaters. So where's my North Carolina crew? Help me squash this ****ing earworm.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

So, this is maybe obvious, but the newer Pixels are actually shockingly good at identifying songs even if you just hum it at them. Particularly since they'll show you various results with different confidence intervals.

You ready? You look ready.
So, this is maybe obvious, but the newer Pixels are actually shockingly good at identifying songs even if you just hum it at them. Particularly since they'll show you various results with different confidence intervals.
Yeah, I tried a few times and got some whack results. The worst part is I don't know the overall melody just this tiny bit:

song starts and one of the guy yells "Come on!"

and then the other guy starts singing "at first we started out just being friends, but late at night I had other plans"

which totally does not help the search because that's like literally every pop/punk song from the 00s