My Sexiest Male Movie Character List

Tools    

I guess this would be a good time to share the story of when I met Roy Scheider. I was in Manhattan attending a performance of the Bob Fosse musical Dancin. It was intermission and I was walking up the aisle and at the end of the aisle I saw someone leaning up against the back wall of the house who looked very familiar. As I got closer, I realized it was Roy Scheider, he was watching the show as part of his research for the role of Joe Gideon. He had just signed to play the role and hadn't even begun filming yet. I got to the wall where he was leaning and turned leaned against the wall right next to him. I told him I didn't want to upset him, but I wanted him to know that I knew who he was and that I was a fan and to prove it, I named every movie he had ever made and a quiet little smile crossed his face and he explained that he was there researching his next role and thanked me for seeing his work and for my discretion...he shook my hand and I went to the bathroom. He was gracious and charming and WAY better looking in person than he was in the movies...a real class act...RIP.
That's fantastic. There are still a lot of his films that I've never seen but I always liked him. I did get a kick out of his Family Guy appearance as himself presenting a toilet training video .

Chris Cole, Rock Star

Yeah, I know this movie was kind of dumb, but I can't deny that Mark Wahlberg is smoking hot in the title role.
Weird – I thought that third figure was Dominic West. He gets about doesn't he ?

Weird – I thought that third figure was Dominic West. He gets about doesn't he ?
That is Dominic West...he was pretty hot in that movie too...very versatile actor as well.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
That is Dominic West...he was pretty hot in that movie too...very versatile actor as well.
Very hot in The Devil's Double. Fine acting, too.

Very hot in The Devil's Double. Fine acting, too.
Oh that's Dominic Cooper – brilliant film, that.

Oh that's Dominic Cooper – brilliant film, that.
Oops my mistke. I can't tell when guys are wearing a wig.

He has glorious eyelashes. Do you think he wears mascara to make them stand out?

Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China

Another great sex on legs performance from Kurt Russell. I think this is the only movie I've ever seen where the male lead gets kissed on the lips by the female lead and her lipstick didn't magically disappear in the next scene...it's actually kind of hot.

Max Baron, White Palace

God, I miss this James Spader...his leading lady in this movie was on my sexiest female character list and since the chemistry they made onscreen just about set the screen ablaze, he had to be included too. This guy was absolutely delicious.

Wasnt he ever. I also really liked him in Boston Legal because he was just so damn smart nd dry. I don't mind he porked up a bit. More to cuddle.

I've been really wanting to get into Spader's work as of late, since I recently watched the season of The Office with his character, and he is just fantastic. He did look like quite the looker in that screenshot of yours, too.

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken

Snaps Provolone, Oscar

Scoff if you will, Sylvester Stallone was smoking hot in this movie.
I would never scoff! To be honest, I quite like the man.

Max Baron, White Palace
Oh, I was just waiting for him to make his appearance. There was no possible way that he wouldn't have made it. He is incredible in this film. It is such an unreal combination of the way he looks, his character and the way he portrays that character. God, I am so in love (or lust ) with this one!

And the crazy thing is I never had any interest in watching White Palace. About 10 years ago, or so, it was on TV. I just started to watch it because there was nothing else on. I was so happy I did. I ended up loving that movie, and I think it could easily be on an all-time favorite list.

I would never scoff! To be honest, I quite like the man.

And the crazy thing is I never had any interest in watching White Palace. About 10 years ago, or so, it was on TV. I just started to watch it because there was nothing else on. I was so happy I did. I ended up loving that movie, and I think it could easily be on an all-time favorite list.

Yeah, White Palace is one of Hollywood's best kept secrets...fabulous movie with great re-watch appeal and the chemistry between the leads is off the charts.