Soul Plane

→ in
Tools    

well i saw soulplane and i will be honest i wasnt expectin much to begin with it,but it wasnt that bad.Now one problem off the back is them people out there that are sayin this is a airplane remake,well its not even close comedically or story wise to airplane.the movie is pretty fast paced,i mean the hour and a half go by pretty quick,and theres some funny scenes here and there,but its not good a nuff to give thumbs up.the funniest parts involve tom arnold and his family,especially when he finds out what tea baggin is,and trys to explain it to his daughter.theres a couple of cameos from las angelas laker karl malone,who used to go to the same high school as tom arnolds character,and they were on the basketball team together and they used to call karl "the postman"according to arnold.cameos also from lil' jon and the ying yang twins shoot a video on the plane for "shake it like a salt shaker".anyway its definetly not worth your $8-9 bucks,its a rental at best,its worth the wait for video.

I saw its workprint a while back. I thought it wasn't bad at all. I laughed every now and then. I agree it is not an Airplane rip-off at all. When I first saw the trailer I was sort of speechless...."The first plane with soul". I thought it was the ridiculous thing. I put in Soul Plne into my DVD player and surprisingly had second thoughts. It turned out for that plane to be one interesting ride.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
One of the dumbest movies I have ever seen...what a complete waste of celluloid.
I still laughed, it is what it is.