2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

Meh...he pushed her

She escalated the fight, struck him(first) and apparently called him a n#$$%er
When I watch it I see him pushing her first. As far as what they claim she said, we already know his side lied to police. Maybe she lied too but we don't know that.

When I watch it I see him pushing her first. As far as what they claim she said, we already know his side lied to police. Maybe she lied too but we don't know that.

You see her run towards him and he shoves her, she then comes back and punches his face, the fight is broken up and I guess she drops an N-Bomb and all hell broke lose that involved her falling six inches on her butt.

Should this be national news...I don't think so

You see her run towards him and he shoves her, she then comes back and punches his face, the fight is broken up and I guess she drops an N-Bomb and all hell broke lose that involved her falling six inches on her butt.

Should this be national news...I don't think so
I never see her run towards him, and what was that at the end? Just an ok thing to do? And who do they think they are taking both girl's phones from them?

And forget about what they claim she said. It's irrelevant.

Watching the post fight video you can see why the police sided with the players.

And yes for the police officers it's extremely important to see who started the fight, if there was no damage (clearly their wasn't) than you can move onto other charges (Mischief)

Watching the post fight video you can see why the police sided with the players.

And yes for the police officers it's extremely important to see who started the fight, if there was no damage (clearly their wasn't) than you can move onto other charges (Mischief)
Did the police watch the video at the time, because it's clear there was truth in what she said and dishonesty in what his friends said.

The guy said she left her phone in their room. They took the phones away from both girls in the video.

Two phones, one he threw against the wall and she has her phone when talking to the police.

They were underage and drunk and that's why they were kicked out of the room.

Two phones, one he threw against the wall and she has her phone when talking to the police.
But she had it taken away in the video and then tells police that staff got it back for her. Either way, she didn't leave it in the room like the guy claimed.

They were underage and drunk and that's why they were kicked out of the room.
That's heresay and irrelevant.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
I love how the Aaron Rodgers story is pivoting. I've never had strong feelings about the guy, but all of sudden it is the current hot take de jour. It's either him being Farve, he hates McCarthy and is sabotaging his job, he is just an all around bad guy, etc. Not what you expect from the face of a national State Farm ad campaign. Then at the end of the season, it will leak that he played with a blown out knee all year.

Good to see the Panthers have mailed it in. Time to go back and edit out my Super Bowl prediction. Cam's numbers don't correlate with the eye test.