Alien vs Predator fight scene

Tools    

hey heres the latest fight scene clip from alien vs predator.

go to this link and click alien - predator fight scene.
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...spredator.html
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	alien vs human.jpg
Views:	693
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	3418   Click image for larger version

Name:	human.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	3419   Click image for larger version

Name:	alien screaming.jpg
Views:	610
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	3420   Click image for larger version

Name:	human and egg.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	3421   Click image for larger version

Name:	face hugger.jpg
Views:	284
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	3422  

Great Scene Good Job Movie Geek :d
Alien got his ass kicked

That scene is awesome . I have seen it so many times in the past month, I wish I remembered to post it.

Just one thing you should always do Movie_Geek....search site before posting pics.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ead.php?t=5622

Scroll to posts # 118 and 119 .

search site? what does that mean? sorry im new to this. I have like no idea what to do or how to put specific like links to movie clips. sry.

Originally Posted by Movie_Geek
search site? what does that mean? sorry im new to this. I have like no idea what to do or how to put specific like links to movie clips. sry.

I apologize if I didn't further explain.....on top is Search in between New Posts and Quick Links. Click it and type what you are looking for. If you are posting something on say AVP, type in the search alien or predator and search the list to see if a thread is already for it (or any other topic you try to start).

#1 Canadian Haylie Duff Fan
I saw this fight scene and Predator destroyed Alien. I think that Predator is gonig to win in the movie. Can't wait for it to come out on Friday!

Later!

There are those who call me...Tim.
The only real weapon that an Alien has is bleeding on people, so the predator can't lose.

Never conform, never compromise....
Originally Posted by Ash_Lee
The only real weapon that an Alien has is bleeding on people, so the predator can't lose.
Yeah, you're right...what good are those claws, and all those teeth...and that mouth thing, in its mouth..and being hard as hell to kill, oh yeah, and the tail..hmmm, your right, all useless, lol.
- Corey Taylor (2002)

in the movie theres only like 5 or 6 predators but like 50 aliens. by the looks of it cause the setting is on Earth.

coke kills drink pepsi
The clip won't work because I dont have Windows Media Player. See that why I need a new computer.

And this is my BOOMstick!
That or you can just download it.

I bet he has a damn Mac! they suck. Anyway, thanks jrs for the info on searching. Aliens are gonna lose, I like predator wayyyyyyy more then Aliens because the Aliens are not as ''hi-tech'' as Predators. I like the laser gun thing, and the claws. But uhh someone said there are only 5 predators? in that one scene where the predator takes that staff and puts it in the air and it creates some explosion, it looks like there are like 1000 Aliens, how can 5 predators hold off so many aliens... I think there are more, since it is a war. We'll see when it comes out.

Have you ever noticed how big the Predator was in the original as compared to this move and the 1990 sequel? I prefer them a little bigger myself.

Originally Posted by Movie_Geek
Anyway, thanks jrs for the info on searching.
Sure, no problemo.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
That or you can just download it.

Yep. I Forgot who I told, but you can just right click your mouse, and then click on "save target as" and it's downloaded. You can put it anywhere you'd like.