What kids movie is this?

Tools    

I remember watching this animated movie years ago but I can't remember the name and it bothers me so much! I don't remember much but there were 6 kids. Three of them were you could say the 'good guys' and the other three the 'bad'. I think there were two boys and one girl for the good guys and the same for bad but on the bad, the one girl was the younger sister (i think adopted) to one of the boys on the same side (bad). In the movie, the 6 kids got like these weird monsters or something and they went to another world where I think they could become their monsters and fight each other. The only other stuff I remember is that the good guys thought they had to go fulfill some prophecy or something because they were some kind of chosen ones but at the end you find out that they weren't the chosen ones, the bad guys actually were.... Yea I suck at explaining this i know

I really would appreciate it if you help me find out what movie this was!!! If it helps, I remember the girl with the bad guys had dark green hair and eyes (i think) and it was long :P That's all I remember... PLEASE HELP ME REMEMBER THIS!!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Is this animated or live action, you said you watched this movie years ago so is that 5 or 20 years ago, any idea when it was made or just a ballpark guess.

Is this animated or live action, you said you watched this movie years ago so is that 5 or 20 years ago, any idea when it was made or just a ballpark guess.
It's an animated movie and it was like 5 or 6 years ago. I have no idea when it was made lmao XD I was just some little kid searching netflix for a movie to watch on a day away from school :P

One last question I promise, was this movie anime or more western animation?
I think I remember it being more western animation but I could be wrong lol Think I am right though

I couldn't remember any movie like that. I was also wondering if it's anime or western animation. I like anime so I don't think there's one similar to that.

It's an animated movie and it was like 5 or 6 years ago. I have no idea when it was made lmao XD I was just some little kid searching netflix for a movie to watch on a day away from school :P
Don't you think that it was animated would be an important point to make straight away.

Doesn't Netflix track your entire viewing history?
I tried going through and I couldn't find it.

Don't you think that it was animated would be an important point to make straight away.
I have it in the description

I couldn't remember any movie like that. I was also wondering if it's anime or western animation. I like anime so I don't think there's one similar to that.
It was western I think

is the girl with green hair any of these:
Nope. I didn't recognize (ignore bad spelling) any of them except for the few that are from animes I've watched

for some reason i see now that it didnt link to the green hair one,but to the blondes (just incase you didnt notice that there was a list with green haired only)
I`ll try looking around a bit more for you though

for some reason i see now that it didnt link to the green hair one,but to the blondes (just incase you didnt notice that there was a list with green haired only)
I`ll try looking around a bit more for you though
Thank you!! And it's fine lol I just clicked on the one for green haired ones