Most Boring Movie

Tools    

Chaplin. I started to watch it twice, fell asleep both times.

The first movie that comes to mind is The Departed. The second is Goodfellas. I know I will be flamed for it, but I find the films severely overrated. Especially The Departed, while watching it I wanted to shoot myself because I was thinking "this is... so... long...", and then I would look at how far I was through the movie only to think "another hour?!?!?! NOOOOOOOO!"

The Godfather: Part II was also very long and I didn't even finish it in one sitting because of it. Although, I do understand why it is so revered and can appreciate it nonetheless.
GoodFellas?!

I feel sorry for anyone who watches Goodfellas and finds it boring, films like that have an 'energy' about them which reminds you of just why you go to watch films.

Most boring movie ever made? Among those that I have watched:

Nashville

Runner up:

Last Year at Marienbad

Both are in the top 250 of the BFI last poll. There are many super boring films there.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Both are in the top 250 of the BFI last poll. There are many super boring films there.
Them critics keep trying to trick us into watching boring films!

(CORRECTION: I thought that said Aviator...whoops ha...although Avatar is overrated but decent)
100% agree. So slow.

Leatherheads comes to mind...no conflict at all in that movie. Terrible. And that comes from a huge Clooney guy.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Let me grasp the chance to make myself popular
I found Polanskis Fearless Vampire Killers and Ghostbusters awfully boring. Both shine with no suspense, lame and corny jokes and tedious "Action"

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
The Avengers (my worst movie of all time)
The 51st State
Mickey Blue Eyes
Meet Joe Black
About Schmidt
A serious Man
Worst movie of all time??? wow really? I liked the movie,i understand if it was boring to some people,but worst of all times,really this movie is wors than:Batman and Robin,Twilight,Ghost Rider,Street Fighter etc...