Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice

Tools    

Save the Texas Prairie Chicken
Well, I am not going to lie. I am really looking forward to this one. I think it will be a fairly decent movie. I just hope that I am wrong in the fact that it turns out to be better than "decent". I am keeping my fingers crossed for a damn good movie. And if all goes well, maybe it will turn out to be even better than that.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
This looked ****ing amazing! Haha, can't wait...

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Looks even worse than I ever imagined it to be.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Looks good.

That said, as of now Eisenberg looks horribly out of place. I would gladly scarf an enormous plate of crow, but that is the only issue I have so far.

OMG I just got finished making a crapload of gifs from this new trailer. My brain is fried. lol.
But yeah, this is going to kick major freaking ass. To hell with the people who said Ben Affleck would be a terrible Batman. Can't wait to see how this ties with Suicide Squad and into Affleck's solo Bat flick.

Speaking of Suicide Squad, they need to release the trailer online like ASAP.

Batman confirmed for Fury Road sequel

fan service defined

The more I digest, it seems that Wonder Woman is gonna balance the scales. I've enjoyed seeing Batman handles Superman (no matter how absurd it really is ), but this should help make it somewhat more believable...which is a good thing to me.

The question is, what motivates her to help Batman? It seems he is a guy branding criminals and the darkest onscreen version yet.

Jeremy Irons is always great, so that settles that. Hopefully he is going to be a more active Alfred, seeing as how it seems all of the other sidekicks are d.e.d.

For the record, I am an Eisenberg fan. He looks like he is gonna be some tech startup guy...and I hope I am really wrong. When he appears on screen, it really derails this trailer.

Soo much stuff in that trailer. I've gone over it about 10 times.

Dark Knight Returns poses from Batman, Bruce was at the destruction between Supes and Zod... plus, that costume with Joker's writing on it, was the Nightwing costume.
"The Red Capes Are Coming"... is that Superman's army's name? We see these guys with Superman emblem in their uniforms, and see Batman fighting with them.

Zod's body in cryo, in the hands of Luthor, and Kryptonite seemingly being created or found by Luthor... is Metallo created by Luthor in this film?
I also think Wayne Industries and LexCorp are working together for a while, which leads to Batman getting hold of Zod's armour and reverse engineering it for his own armour.

There's so much stuff in this trailer it's unbelievable.
Underwater scene as well... Aquaman?

I'm also liking Wonder Woman too. She looks fitting now I've seen her actually doing something other than just posing for marketing photos.

This is going to be poorly received from audiences as well as critics, let's face it. The drab visuals/cinematography reminds you of Man of Steel, and we all know how that one turned out.

This is going to be poorly received from audiences as well as critics, let's face it. The drab visuals/cinematography reminds you of Man of Steel, and we all know how that one turned out.
Well....the internet is on fire right now.

The real question Rodent, do you see this warranting a possible cinema trip?

I think this would have sold audiences if they had just Had Bale Batman as Bruce Retired and maybe Alfred Was killed in the tower or Catwomen. Bale could have played a great avenging angel and now with Affleck I am already uninterested.

I don't get the Affleck shade. What action/ comic movie actor are these people suppose to be compared to?

Taking Bale out of the equation (bc he was done with the role), who is a better choice?

I'm sold on the casting of the heroes .

The real question Rodent, do you see this warranting a possible cinema trip?
Yarp.

I saw MOS in the cinema, I'll be seeing this.

This and Star Wars are probably the only films over the nest couple years I'll be saving for.

I wanted to see Jurassic World but the ticket prices are silly, so I've got 6 months to save for Star Wars and a year for this one.

Zod's body in cryo, in the hands of Luthor, and Kryptonite seemingly being created or found by Luthor... is Metallo created by Luthor in this film?
Ima try to keep stop beating a dead horse, then again it is the internet.

I just hope there is a another villain/ threat...puh-leeese. I could absolve Luthor if there is something more menancing.

I like this new Luthor tbh.

He looks slimy, and almost awkward around people, saying he's a bit of a loner.
And the scene when he's standing over Superman with a slimy smirk on his face while Supes is looking pissed off, woot!

Oh and, that hair... defo a wig...

Luthor in this I can see being as I said, slimy and uncomfortable, not good around others, vain by wearing a wig, pure evil for profit's sake and everything he does is all about himself.

A totally dislikeable bastard who has no empathy.

Which is exactly what Luthor should be.