What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Did you turn on the caption cap? It already subbed actually
Other members kinda half teasing and trolling with their presents but the girl matsumura kinda odd one (always) - himura just not knowing how he suppose to react lol

Did you turn on the caption cap? It already subbed actually
Other members kinda half teasing and trolling with their presents but the girl matsumura kinda odd one (always) - himura just not knowing how he suppose to react lol
Hey - they work on this video! I got out of the habit of clicking on captions because they don't work with a lot of foreign language videos and only come up as gibberish.

So - the guys on the show thought the gift of hair was as weird as it seemed. Maybe the girl wanted to be MORE than just "friends."

can we please give this guy some love? I mean how amazing... and awesome... score one for the "illegals" i guess eh? They care too. Enough to risk life and limb at the drop of a hat. I would have killed myself trying that. He must be able to do like 1000 pull ups without tiring. Just amazing to watch...

Hey - they work on this video! I got out of the habit of clicking on captions because they don't work with a lot of foreign language videos and only come up as gibberish.

So - the guys on the show thought the gift of hair was as weird as it seemed. Maybe the girl wanted to be MORE than just "friends."
their both always like that and often came with that pattern xD. i just surprise that ikuta is not trolling this occasion

my niece singing a bollywood song . admittedly her singing isn't perfect but she is my niece !!