Top 5 Hot Guys in the movies

Tools    

When ya got it, flaunt it, baby!

Seriously, though, being a guy I don't know how much my opinion counts compared to the ladies out there. Apparently we're talking about current movie stars, so guys like Cary Grant, Montgomery Clift, and Douglas Fairbanks, Jr. don't count.

As such, I'd have to go with

George Clooney

Brad Pitt

Clive Owen

...and, well, I can't help it. I'm of a certain age when I remember these next two guys as the hottest thing going:

Paul Newman

Robert Redford

Lastly, maybe he's not the handsomest, but check out the eyes in this pic of Daniel Craig:

Tell me that, are you guys women?....I was wondering if a man poster the pic in this thread?

Tell me that, are you guys women?....I was wondering if a man poster the pic in this thread?
Both

Lastly, maybe he's not the handsomest, but check out the eyes in this pic of Daniel Craig:

The guy my cousin is marrying in a few months looks a lot like Craig... which, to me, is not a compliment...

And the eyes don't help...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I am half agony, half hope.
Hugh Dancy

Patrick Wilson

Johann von Goethe

I'll tell you who has some gorgeous, blue eyes. Peter Weller! That's who. I'll snag a photo, later.
I almost forgot about this.

Damn, I wish I could get a better picture of those babies.

Back in the day anyway.

Mine are much better, but whatever. HA!
Yes, you have pretty, blue eyes. I'm not going to deny that. It's just that I use to have a thing for Peter Weller. Don't judge his eyes by that lame photo. Go watch Robocop, or Leviathan. The man has some sexy eyes. I blame that damn, dark photo.
I think blue eyes are the prettiest. I can say this, and not feel bad, because I have big, brown, bug eyes.

Back in the day anyway.
You mean his looks, or a thing you had for him?

I know he's been mentioned, but Brad Pitt is shoooo shmexy in Fight Club I cannot stand it.

Well, maybe I can.

1. Colin firth (lovely in everything, especially in BJD. Of course this does not count Lord Wessex in Shakespeare in love. His smile is very sexy, i think i may be in love with him)
2. Adam Garcia (Coyote Ugly! Stripping on the bar? Hell yeah.
3. Hugh grant (only in about a boy. in all the other films, his hair annoys me)
4. Matthew Perry, Matt le blanc & David Schwimmer (Couldn't choose between the three. There all so adorable, and total legends. I'm a Friends junkie )
5. Bruce Willis (I actually loved him in Friends, and the sixth sense. He's such a cutie)

So, I'm about to post what I'm listening to on another board, and I came along these babies. I don't know if they have a drool thread, or not, so I thought I'd bump this thread.

Five of one. I don't know about you all, but I could give two sh!ts if he can act, or not. Movie? What movie!?!

Can I hear an "AMEN"!?!

Hows about one more!?!