What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Have a lot I haven't listed on here but the very last one was...

Something Wicked This Way Comes

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Feast Trilogy I havent got a clue about these movies but they look good so I picked up thr trilogy

Mortal Kombat was £3 so had to pick it up

MOONLIGHT THE COMPLETE SERIES
SPIN CITY MICHEA J FOX FAVORTIE EPSIDOES
STORM HAWKS
12 ROUNDS
the original Disneys Freaky friday
the kartka kid
Green lantr first flight
THE PHANTOM
mision impossablie 3
next
paycheck
lASSIA ,ANDIRA AND BLACK BEAUTY
RUGRATS THE CARTOON MOIVE
RUGRATS MEET WILDTHRON BERRYS CARTOON MOIVE
WILDTHORN BERRYS CARTOON MOIVE

I GOT SOME FOR JUST 3 BUCKS AT BIGLOTS.

The Missing Person

"Party Down" SEASON ONE
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I just seen on www.bdfile.com that In Bruges has arrived on BD I will be buying it very shortly.

Feast Trilogy I havent got a clue about these movies but they look good so I picked up thr trilogy

Mortal Kombat was £3 so had to pick it up

Yes! Bloody classic that is! Still WS's best film imo. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a reboot sometime down the line. Imagine Guillermero Del Toro's Mortal Kombat..

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Yes! Bloody classic that is! Still WS's best film imo. Though I wouldn't mind seeing a reboot sometime down the line. Imagine Guillermero Del Toro's Mortal Kombat..
I would really love to see that I have loved Mortal Kombat since it came out, I dont know why I havent had it in my dvd collection yet, I have it on VHS even though we dont have a VHS player anymore