what sports do you watch?

Tools    

Most interesting man in the world
me I don't really watch anything but

My NFL team is
*Never seen a full game of them,never seen them play in person
I'm not even from Miami or close to there,but they've ALWAYS been my team since like 96'

when I played/play NBA 2k9 *steam I pick

I'm not even from Charlotte or live near there
*I also have nba 2k16 *steam ** haven't played it yet
*I didn't know they used the name "New Orleans Pelicans" for some time or the "Charlotte Bobcats" I like the hornets

I used to watch womens gymnastics
I don't even know when they compete.. I just used to
catch them on TV a few years ago...
(no one specific just the pretty girls)
I do remember shawn Johnson

I watched golf here & there in between commercials or when
there was nothing on TV for a bit

also I used to watch womens beach volleyball a bit also when
there was nothing on TV or in between commercials
*I remember kerri walsh

I started to watch of Mens boxing back like in 2014"
"normal weight" and "heavy" I don't like / watch the "underweight"
all the guys look like 14 / 15 year olds...

Football (soccer), my team is Celtic FC. My English team is Liverpool. Countries are Scotland and Ireland, also have a soft spot for Italy.

Basketball my team is Boston Celtics. Tennis my favourite active players are Nadal and Muguruza. They're the only ones i actively follow but i watch some other stuff once in a while like Baseball and American Football. Oh also Boxing!

Well, my friends forced me to watch the Warriors game last night. So there's that.

Once a year a church in a area where I used to live , has a Super Bowl party, and I m glad to go and catch up with old friends I haven t seen in a while. And also enjoy sandwiches, pizza, chicken wings, pasta etc. They have ice cream too! And yes. I m sorta forced to watch football, but not too much.

I do enjoy watching baseball now and then.More then than now.😏

Still watch the NFL but it is getting harder and harder to watch. College football is better imo. Wrestling is probably my favorite sport, the real stuff - NCAA, World Freestyle/Greco, not the WWE and I root for whomever is up against Iowa (usually end up disappointed). For me, March Madness is the NCAA wrestling tourney. Baseball is on every night when in season (Go Crew!). Fair weather NBA fan but that may change since our team just fired its coach (Finally!) and Sunday afternoon golf is outstanding.

I don’t watch as much football as I used to but I’ve seen every Patriot game since around 1986.

My interest in the NBA has fluctuated over the years but I’ve seen every Celtics game this year and find myself really into it.

I used to watch the Red Sox all the time but my interest has waned the last couple of years.

As far as other teams or other sports, once in a while.

College basketball is my favorite sport to watch. The NCAA Tournament as far as Im concerned is as close to the perfect sporting event that exists today. I will also watch NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, Soccer, pretty much anything really if theres nothing else better to do but my level of interest in sports has waned over the years from a true fanatic (I used to listen to hours of AM all sports radio every day when I was in my 20s) to flipping through channels now and watching 10 minutes of a Wizards game or a couple innings of a Nationals game before being distracted by something else. I tend toward DC area teams but the only team I follow religiously now is Georgetown basketball.

Less since I started playing more sports, that's for sure.

I can still enjoy a baseball game regardless of who's playing, though. And I find it very pleasant to have them on in the background sometimes. It makes everything feel more like summer.

Rugby mostly. I support the Scarlets and go to every home game. Hence my username. Though I doubt anyone on this here forum has ever heard of them.

Also enjoy:

Soccer: Tottenham Hotspur and Wales
Cricket: Glamorgan and the England and Wales test team
Baseball: I'm quite a fan of the San Francisco Giants and watch them on tv whenever they're on at a sensible time here in the UK.
NFL: I try every year to watch as much as I can but there are a few things about the sport that I just can't get past. If I were to select a team it would be the SF 49ers.
I also enjoy the big boxing events and will piggyback on the big golfing, tennis and Athletics events like the Ryder Cup and the Olympics.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
NBA - but it's becoming so soft.. The replays are turning me off.. Every year, there's less and less basketball, and more and more sponsors, logos on jerseys, talk of fashion, and the anti-Trump bandwagon. Of course when Obama did the same things, they turned a blind eye; that silly guilty (maybe they're guilty of something?).... And the way the game is played, chucking up 3's, no more post-game, no more mid-range game, little defense, it's kinda boring.. I miss the big men, team and player rivalries. Now they all tweet happily ever after.

Less since I started playing more sports, that's for sure.

I can still enjoy a baseball game regardless of who's playing, though. And I find it very pleasant to have them on in the background sometimes. It makes everything feel more like summer.
I like your comment about having baseball on in the. background- esp making it feel more like summer. Ditto to that - the slow and familiar cadence of the game during this grueling trudge towards the summer, is as reassuring as having a pet cat purring on
one 's lap.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm currently missing havnig the tennis on in the background. I found it really relaxing but the Aus Open finished on the weekend.

is as reassuring as having a pet cat purring on
one 's lap.
Nicely put!

me I don't really watch anything but

My NFL team is
I have a nephew living in USA and the dolphins are his favourite as well. He doesnt live in Miami either.

Most interesting man in the world
I just remembered watching the x games a few years ago on tv
(they were in huntington beach,Ca)
*skateboarding and BMX

I might enjoy people riding dirt bikes and doing crazy tricks,stunts etc
(I don't like Motocross tracks that are crowded I like seeing a more
open nature " environment "

I like watching Irish dancing like Riverdance and womens ballet

-If I think of more sports that look cool I'll post them here

I have a nephew living in USA and the dolphins are his favourite as well. He doesnt live in Miami either.
that's good,theyre not my favorite,they're my team
meaning I only watch them...not many dolphins fans I think
so it sounds like he may not follow "the crowd"

-If I think of more sports that look cool I'll post them here

that's good,theyre not my favorite,they're my team
meaning I only watch them...not many dolphins fans I think
so it sounds like he may not follow "the crowd"
Hey it's cool you like dance as well. I saw some amazing Irish dancing recently so will find it and post for you. Hard not soft shoe, like riverdance, but young people doing it on the street. really great to watch.

He did a year of college over there and got into college football as well as rugby, now he's living there. Funny bugger keeps sending me football photos and he's always dressed in the miami colours, with a beer in hand.