Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm not too worried about Phoenix winning the chip. No offense but Durant, Booker and Beal is not better than Durant Harden and Irving. Both equal no chips. Plus Phoenixs bench will be literally nothing.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
It's all going to depend on which guys take the veteran's minimum, and it will show us if other guys believe they can win (those who don't take the highest contract)

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's all going to depend on which guys take the veteran's minimum, and it will show us if other guys believe they can win (those who don't take the highest contract)
Maybe they can get Kevin Love

48hrs until the draft, it's fascinating listening to all this Zion trade talk. The trade scenarios from all these lottery teams and betting on "the chance" that he matures and figures it out could make a person go crazy. I know it's just another day at the office but it's such a big "what if".

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Even better are the reports that Jordan is gonna control the draft for the team he sold!

The only thing better than losing the Wembanyama sweepstakes would be getting Zion or Ingram.

If we don’t end up with Scoot it’s a bust. I don’t care how he stacks up and his limitations, he got that dog and we would love him for it.

Even better are the reports that Jordan is gonna control the draft for the team he sold!

The only thing better than losing the Wembanyama sweepstakes would be getting Zion or Ingram.

If we don’t end up with Scoot it’s a bust. I don’t care how he stacks up and his limitations, he got that dog and we would love him for it.
Word is he is set on taking Miller over Scoot. Sounds Jordanesque.

I hope the Pistons trade the 5th pick for a young proven player who can play defense. I keep hearing it's a 3-man draft. The top 3 picks played in 3 different leagues -- International, G-League, and NCAA.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
The way this next day has me feelin’… I’d take Porzingis right meow… We’re just gonna do something wrong tomorrow, it’s in the wind.

Crazy Boston-Washington-Memphis trade after it looked like Boston had a deal with the Clippers.. Woke up at 6am and the sports shows were starting up with this...

I don't think this is going to work well for the Celtics or Grizzlies, who won't have Dillon Brooks, and no Ja for 25 games. I'd say better for Memphis than Boston. Kristaps is going to get less post-ups, and I doubt he plays 65 games, and has a season like last.

The Celtics actually traded Horford, realized the chemistry was off, and traded for him. Marcus Smart was the heart and soul of the captain.

Loved the trade when it was Brogdon, don't like it one bit giving up Smart, even with getting 2 1sts. I think something more will be coming, like maybe Brogdon going somewhere and Tyrus Jones ending up in Boston. Either way, Smart was my favorite player so I'm upset.

Loved the trade when it was Brogdon, don't like it one bit giving up Smart, even with getting 2 1sts. I think something more will be coming, like maybe Brogdon going somewhere and Tyrus Jones ending up in Boston. Either way, Smart was my favorite player so I'm upset.

Yeah, the 29th pick and another low pick protected in the 20s.

Boston has been contending, and have had some bad performances, but you don't trade Marcus Smart, your leader.. Now Memphis has two DPOY in their core - JJJ and Smart, the perimeter and inside, and they can switch.

Will Marcus have a Royale blue highlights? This is all I need to know

25 rather than 29, and top 4 protected from GS next year.

If they aren't used as trade bait, then I don't know what's going on. Williams barely played. Pritchett didn't play at all, and to get more rookies? Contenders usually trade them for win-now players, which is what Lillard seems to be very vocal about.

Sometimes teams wait to see where a certain guy falls, and those picks could be part of an impending trade?