2016 MoFo TV Tournament

Tools    

4 of the shows I'd never even heard of before are in this round. I only looked them up, and forgot to actually check if I could watch them anywhere. Will get on that.

For some reason I thought Northern Exposure would be one of those reality shows like Deadliest Catch or Ice Road Truckers. Am I the only one? haha

Let the night air cool you off
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Daniel M vs Roseanne - Miss Vicky

Northern Exposure - Sean vs In the Flesh - Thursday Next

LOST - Daniel M vs Blackadder II - Miss Vicky

The Office (US) - Sean vs Utopia - CiCi

Still Game - Camo vs Dexter - Miss Vicky

Spaced - Mistique vs The Wire - Fabulous

The Office (UK) - Daniel M vs Deadwood - TONGO

My Mad Fat Diary - Thursday Next vs Homeland - TONGO vs Futurama - Derek

That round did not lineup good for me. I will only be able to vote in one and I have two shows this round. I have wanted to watch Deadwood for a while so maybe I will finally buy the series, I have had my eyes on it for a few weeks.

Northern Exposure, Utopia, Still Game, and My Mad Fat Diary.

Even though I have watched a few episodes of Deadliest Catch, I'm glad Northern Exposure is not one of those shows haha. Watched a trailer for Utopia. It didn't give away much about the series, but looks super weird so that might be interesting.

Thanks for pointing out that Still Game was on youtube. (:

That round did not lineup good for me. I will only be able to vote in one and I have two shows this round. I have wanted to watch Deadwood for a while so maybe I will finally buy the series, I have had my eyes on it for a few weeks.
I'll keep these up for a while since the first round is still up. You'll love it

I'll keep these up for a while since the first round is still up. You'll love it
I have seen some, maybe even the prerequisite. It has been since the show started though and I can't be sure. Plus I really want to watch it.

Northern Exposure, Utopia, Still Game, and My Mad Fat Diary.

Even though I have watched a few episodes of Deadliest Catch, I'm glad Northern Exposure is not one of those shows haha. Watched a trailer for Utopia. It didn't give away much about the series, but looks super weird so that might be interesting.

Thanks for pointing out that Still Game was on youtube. (:
Not seen it but i'm sure i've heard Norther Exposure is pretty weird as well. I'm not sure if it is that or something else i've seen compared to Twin Peaks. And yeah Utopia is nuts, it is really good though. David Fincher is signed on to direct a US version.

No problem. Hope you like it , as i said i'm doubtful anyone will.

I have seen some, maybe even the prerequisite. It has been since the show started though and I can't be sure. Plus I really want to watch it.
The first season is amazing. One of my favourite seasons of any show.

I will only be able to vote in one
Wait, Sean which one is this? Do you not just want to vote right now? Or did you mean you are planning on watching something which will allow you to vote in one match?

Let the night air cool you off
I'll try to check out Still Game. I am not sure how to vote when it comes to Dexter. It's like the Simpsons; do I vote for the peak or the overall product?

I'll try to check out Still Game. I am not sure how to vote when it comes to Dexter. It's like the Simpsons; do I vote for the peak or the overall product?
Well that's up to you. I did the latter for The Simpsons but that was because i watched at least 100 crappy later episodes of the show that it pisses me off overall.

I love Season 7, and i like Seasons 5 and 6 of Dexter more than most so to me it is still very good overall. Season 8 though

I love Season 7, and i like Seasons 5 and 6 of Dexter more than most so to me it is still very good overall. Season 8 though
I did not realize that show was on for so long. I never watched all of the first episode, but I kept meaning to go back and give it another shot. Will finally do so sometime this week.

Wait, Sean which one is this? Do you not just want to vote right now? Or did you mean you are planning on watching something which will allow you to vote in one match?
I can vote in the Roseanne-Sunny match-up, and will. Let's be honest though, who gives a flip about those? Half kidding, I like the first couple seasons of Roseanne.

I did not realize that show was on for so long. I never watched all of the first episode, but I kept meaning to go back and give it another shot. Will finally do so sometime this week.
I love it, and by love it i mean it is one of my favourite ever shows. It is heavily flawed throughout though, yes, even during the first four that most people usually say are good. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone really hated the show even.

TONGO dropped out so i took his three shows that aren't in a match out. I gave a spot to JJ and SC, so anyone who hasn't nominated one can pick the third,

Here is SC's pick:

Mama's Family (seasons 3-6, NOT 1 & 2)

I obviously can't enforce how anyone watches this but i'm going to do what SC says and i hope everyone else will.

I don't like seasons 1 & 2 as much as 3 through 6. 1 & 2 have different characters and they're not as good.