Which character do you think you are?

Tools    

I am definitely Wall-E.

Dirty corporate slime balls!

Plus, I'm also a big believer that Man's explusion from Paradise was not a bad thing (that's another message from the movie). Think about it, Man was in absolute paradise (Eden) until Wall-E and Eve (see the connection?) came along. They made Man attracted at the idea of struggling in the real world.

Montgomery Brogan from 25th Hour

JoD
Hmmm.
This is actual rather hard. But I think I'm a mixture of a few different characters.

- Edward Scissorhands - The way of being unfamiliar and feeling different from all others.

- Sweeney Todd - I took a test O.o That's what I got. Maybe I should get into barbering? xD

- Sonny Koufax - from Big Daddy. He just reminds me of myself covering everything messy with newspaper. What else to with them?

- Mort Rainey - from Secret Window. Besides him being schizophrenic I always liked him.. and his dog, though it died.. I'm a kind of animal person.

I know I have many from a movie with Johnny Depp as the title role. But he just has this skill of picking out weirdos. Like me.

Im SofaKing High
I Think im a David Della Rocco from The Boondock Saints (1999)

Im Italian and hes Italian, we are both crazy, not very intelligent, and loyal to our friends.

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Oh I love this question.

Ok lets see, I'd say I'm a combination of Sarah Lewis (Sandra Bullock) in Forces of Nature (1999), Mikey Walsh (Sean Austin) in The Goonies (1985), and Allison Reynolds aka The Basket Case (Ally Sheedy) in The Breakfast Club (1985).

The looks and personality of Sarah.
The heart, imagination and passion of Mikey.
The kookiness of Allison.

heh heh heh
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
I think we all can relate to Travis Bickle in some way can't we?

Brodie Bruce. We're both sarcastic, speak in excessively long lines of dialog, and are prone to inappropriately reference pop culture.

...uh the post is up there...

Marshal on How I Met Your Mother. To the tee!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Enid from Ghost World

meets

James Leer from Wonder Boys

meets

Marie Antoinette

meets

Hannibal Lecter

His double identity exposed: