What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
New York, New York for a coworker who I had for Secret Santa. His little hint list only said "I like anything New York". Turns out that included that film. yay!

Originally Posted by Tacitus

It's a Christmas pressie, ok? Still in the cellophane. I'm not going to watch it. I don't want to watch it/play it.

It's in a cupboard.

Ok, I'll throw it away. I feel unclean.

Look at the grinning, smarmy sh*te on the cover. How do you think I felt actually walking up to pay for the thing? Giving up smoking was easier*...

*And that's something I'm still struggling with.
Just accept him into your heart. Do not deny your love of Chris...

Every Tuesday I go and pick up some of the new releases

I bought three DVD's for Christmas. Why? Well clearly because I enjoyed these films, and would like to watch them over, and over, and over again.

I bought, JFK, The Devil's Rejects and Kill Bill. All are splendid pictures. I can't wait to watch Devil's Rejects again.

I need to buy Kill Bill, i still havent seen those movies.

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
I need to buy Kill Bill, i still havent seen those movies.
I would suggest Volume II. Volume I wasn't nearly as good as Volume II. They're both practically a series, but Volume II is way better. It's more slower, and tells the story better. A long with some deep characters that you don't get to witness in Volume I.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by -Danny
I would suggest Volume II. Volume I wasn't nearly as good as Volume II. They're both practically a series, but Volume II is way better. It's more slower, and tells the story better. A long with some deep characters that you don't get to witness in Volume I.

I agree, though I suggest get both films, combine their forces and watch it as one film.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Bought myself Serenity on Tuesday, and I got the dvd of Team America for christmas. (That film has really grown on me, I love it now, even though initially I didn't.)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Bought it as a present, I might watch it first though

The Alfred Hitchcock Boxset

- Saboteur
- Shadow of A Doubt
- Rope

- Rear Window
- The Trouble With Harry
- The Man Who Knew Too Much (1956)
- Vertigo
- Psycho
- The Birds
- Marnie
- Torn Curtain
- Topaz
- Frenzy
- Family Plot

Frankie & Johnny Are Married
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Put me in your pocket...

Laurel & Hardy
Sons of the Desert/The Music Box/Another Fine Mess/Busy Bodies/County Hospital (1933)

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (1963) ~ It's about time I bought this.

Also, for the kids I bought The Mummy Returns, The Mask of Zorro and a few others.

I've picked up a bunch recently.

Took me forever to get it. But Now I have it and I love it!

Thought I wouldn't Like it but turns out it's REALLY good

It's a great comedy to tide me over till Wedding Crashers and Dumb and Dumber Spec Edition

Small film but it's got a good plot to it. and hell even JON BON JOVI!!

Two Words... Terry Gilliam

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Last night at walmart one of my favorite movies

"The Adventures of Superman" (1952-1953) [Season One]
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind [2-Disc]

The People's Republic of Clogher

Last minute Christmas prezzie type thing. 10 quid the pair...