The Ups and Downs of Your Day Tab

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
UP - Had a very strong coffee.

Down - My cup is empty.

UP - Had a very strong coffee.

Down - My cup is empty.
Just made myself a second cup the first, the milk was off

Ups: car's fixed. Huge load off my mind.

Downs: very cold and unbelievably windy today. And I've got a lot to do in the next two days before the Oscars. Of course, most of the tasks will be "ups" when they're done, but for now, they loom rather large.

Ups: Played with my niece earlier...

Downs: Still feel a bit like I was run over with a Mardi Gras float... hope it's just stress and I am not getting sick...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Up - Feeling quite allot better today overall, and my wife bought a remote control W.A.L.L.E for my son's birthday in April.

Down - Just finished watching Dead Like Me and im so devastated that it only has two season's. IMO it could of gone for at least another 3 season's easy.

Down - Just finished watching Dead Like Me and im so devastated that it only has two season's. IMO it could of gone for at least another 3 season's easy.
Problem is most people get bored after season 2 or 3. I reckon it's that, like most shows, people say it isn't as good, or not as funny as the first few seasons, if they go on a while. It's either they simply arent as good, or people have gotten used to them, they are fed up or bored of it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Up - My son went to his friends birthday party in a local Jungle Jim. Had a loverly family dinner today after the party and now watching Pusing Daisies season 1 again.

Down - Hurting so much from the driving I did today.

3,000th Post WooHoo!!!

You want to post like me?
Up - I'm getting better! After weeks and weeks of being tied to my sofa in my spare time, I was actually able to go to a restaurant and have lunch with my family! I walked to the restaurant ! I love my chiropractor.
Down - realizing that I won't be able to watch the entire Oscar show, since it's aired in the midlle of the night here.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im going to start with the Down first:

Down - Went to make a coffee for me and the wife but to my horror there wasnt any in there, so afew calm deep breaths went to the reserve jar and that was empty! After 3-4 mins on the floor crying I composed myself to break the news to the wife. It was a devastating blow.

Up - Got some coffee from my Nan as she lives like 3 minute drive away

Ups: this is the last week of school before I'm off on break.

Downs: it snowed a lot last night so it's quite miserable out, and my professors didn't feel like canceling class.

Ups... I'm not sure...

Downs... I've been feeding some stray kittens that showed up at my door and was finally able to catch two of them to have them checked out at the vets... and they had feline leukemia... so I had to have them put the sleep and now have to try to catch the other two... and hope that none of my cats have caught it... which I'm told they could do even though I have had them vaccinated for it...

Ups... I'm not sure...

Downs... I've been feeding some stray kittens that showed up at my door and was finally able to catch two of them to have them checked out at the vets... and they had feline leukemia... so I had to have them put the sleep and now have to try to catch the other two... and hope that none of my cats have caught it... which I'm told they could do even though I have had them vaccinated for it...
Poor little pussies

Ups... I'm not sure...

Ups... the weather is really nice here... I even wore a short sleeved shirt to work last night....

Downs.... one of my cousins was killed in a car accident a few days ago...

Sorry to hear that Cait...

My down was having to spend the morning with my father. The up was him leaving. God that man has such an overwhelmingly negative effect on me I can't even explain it...and I just can't seem to get used to it no matter how old I get.....sigh...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sorry to hear that news hope everyone is doing ok in this hard time

Up - Listened to allot of "Thief of time" audio book today.

Down - My meds are making me fall asleep allot, so downing allot of coffee, also downing coffee is an "Up"