Surrogates

Tools    

Bruce Willis's next flick - based on a graphic novel by Robert Venditti. I haven't seen him in a really good sci-fi/action movie in a long while so I'm looking forward to this. Seems like graphic novel to movie adaptations are in these days, huh?

Movie doesn't come out til September but I'm dying to see the teaser that premiered at NYCC awhile back.

What do you guys think? Glad to see Bruce back in action?

Not heard anything about this but i do like Bruce Willis in the action films, i enjoyed his roll in Sin City so if he can bring across that type of cop role i'll be happy.
Also just noticed it has Ving Rhames in it which is cool

I'll be looking out for this.
mermermer... panties on.

Yeah, I like Bruce Willis in action movies. Loved him in Sin City as well, and his bit role in Pulp Fiction and of course all those Die Hards. I actually also really liked The Fifth Element as well.

Have you checked the movie's website? You can make your own "Surrogate" which is kind clever if not a little bit freaky: http://www.chooseyoursurrogate.com/

Something to keep us occupied until the trailer comes out.

This looks decent, not that unique but interesting. Even if its only because its Bruce Willis doing scifi.

&feature=player_embedded

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This looks like an awesome film, im looking forward to seeing this

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Probably because he looks airbrushed to the max, in his robotic scenes.

This looks like something I might rent.

Suspect's Reviews

An interesting idea but that trailer hasn't altered my initial reaction to hearing about the film. Unless I get a free ticket or something, I might see this on tv one day.

Can't wait to see this, one of the few movies right now that interest me.

Ok, time to spruce this thread up a little ...

Synopsis:

FBI agents (Bruce Willis and Radha Mitchell) investigate the mysterious murder of a college student linked to the man who helped create a high-tech surrogate phenomenon that allows people to purchase unflawed robotic versions of themselves-fit, good looking remotely controlled machines that ultimately assume their life roles-enabling people to experience life vicariously from the comfort and safety of their own homes. The murder spawns a quest for answers: in a world of masks, who’s real and who can you trust?
&

Happy New Year from Philly!

You know you are old when you are the star of a movie and you aren't featured in any of the posters.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The New Bruce Willis Movie Drinking Game