What young Actress today, will still have solid work in 30 years?

Tools    

Semper Fooey

never underestimate the access that nepotism brings.
It opens doors faster, but there have been plenty of sons and daughters of famous actors who had marginal careers or none at all.

Employee of the Month
Lindsay Lohan - Will catch herself in her early 30s, will get married to a reality-TV-star and will creating moderate succesfully fashion-stuff. Re-Union with Paris Hilton and little parts and guestappereances in mainstream-movies and tv-shows here and there.

Ellen Page - Will make her way up to more smart movies about smart persons with smart co-stars and will developing an even more smartass attitude in real life. In her late fourties she will become a mentally deranged artist in New York. Her life partner will be in his or her early twenties. Hard Candy.

Reese Witherspoone - Is cute and talented, but not that young any more.

Keira Knigthley - Will die because of bulemic eating disorder or drug abuse or both.

Natalie Portman - Love her as Padme, but sometimes she should eat a steak or two or ten. I think of her as some kind of new Jodie Foster. 30 Years in Hollywood? She could make it. She got what it takes.

Amy Adams: Nice girl. Anybody seen "Sunshine Cleaning"? Slowly she makes her way to the top. Good mov(i)es. But I can`t tell, if she will ever make a big breaktrough. Or if she even want to do so. Remember the Lohan!

Rachel McAdams: Good chances, she is beautiful and talented. But 30 years are a long time and she has some kind of tragedy in her face. I look in my crystal ball and I see dark shadows. But that could also be some fingerprints.

Dakota Fanning - Little Diva will fail for one reason or another. I´m pretty sure about this.

Ellen Page is a wonderful actress, to be sure, but once she grows some wrinkles and her cuteness wears off a little. Will audiences appreciate her sullen wit.
Nobody in Hollywood grow wrinkles

Amanda Seyfried, i believe...agree?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Amanda-Seyfried-1135597-small.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	6746  

What 30, or there are abouts isn't young? Just that statement proved why Actresses above 45 find it hard to get work....shame on you
In Hollywood? No, 30 most definately isn't young. In fact, it isn't even close. I doubt there are any 30 year olds being asked for sexual favours in return for roles by producers. Certainly not according to the rumours, anyway. For that matter, even in RL I don't consider 30 young, but then, I condemned myself as old from the day of my 20th birthday, so I may not be the right person to ask.

Above 45? 40 is pretty much the cutoff, unless you're real box office or recognised as a 'beauty'.

Also, Reese Witherspoon is 36 this year (I think.) Surely that's only young if you're 50+ isn't it?

A few people come to mind:

Dakota Fanning

Mia Wasikowska (Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, and was excellent in Season 1 of In Treatment)

Amy Adams popped in my mind first before I looked at all posts. She will be other Meryl Streep in 30 years. I forgot about Dakota Fanning and Rachel McAdams. I think Dakota Fanning is amazing actor and I can see her as other Meryl Streep in 30 years. I bet she will win some academy awards depending on what movies she will act. Linsday Lohan is very good actor but I dont see her in 30 years. She is screwed up with her life. Sad.

Semper Fooey
You never know what's going to happen. Kathleen Turner was incredibly hot for a while and I thought she would be around for a long time, but she did the usual fade when she got to the other side of forty. Also Deborah Winger.

Shelly Winters actually became more in demand when she got fat and became what I would call a "star" supporting actress.

WE ARE MARSHALL!!!!!
You never know what's going to happen. Kathleen Turner was incredibly hot for a while and I thought she would be around for a long time, but she did the usual fade when she got to the other side of forty. Also Deborah Winger.

Shelly Winters actually became more in demand when she got fat and became what I would call a "star" supporting actress.
Also look at Betty White she is red hot at the age of 88.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
It opens doors faster, but there have been plenty of sons and daughters of famous actors who had marginal careers or none at all.
this is true, however the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages obviously.

Certainly there is a segment of this group that bring little more to the table than their reconizable and thus marketable last name.

I dont believe that will be the case with Will & Jada's daughter, seeing how they have brought along her brother anyways.

Colin Hanks, has had a long road for good parts. He's a clone of Tom Hanks if you ask me, and in my opinion this isn't a good thing. It took Tom Hanks some time to get quality acting jobs, he's probably made more B grade comedies than most.

Mia Wasikowska and the Fanning sisters seem like pretty solid choices. Carey Mulligan too

Saoirse Ronan and Rachel McAdams too

Emma Watson does a really good job and she's just irreplaceable in Harry Potter!