Hello Hello

Tools    

Hi all.... Names Josh aka The Josh lol..... I hail from Kingston NY a lil some what crapy town in mid-state NY. Well i tried to post a thread but i was informed that i need 25 points. Not quite sure how to aquire these points but im sure it has to do with posts and things of that sort. So If someone could enlighten me that would be greatly appreciated. On top of that as im sure most or at least a nice handfull of you are, i am a movie freak. I have spent way to much money on movies/movie tickes, or so my mom/dad/friends/ and other family members say. But what do they know

Okay well i said hi hope to get some ELLOs back and i look foward to posting with all you.

and i do appologize about my horrid spelling. For this thread and future posts

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome to MoFo!

I couldn't care less if your spelling's awful. My macrame is crap, for instance...

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Sup.

To acquire the points you need to pay.

PM me and we'll get it set up for you.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by Godsend
Sup.

To acquire the points you need to pay.
Hey dont listen to Godsend, he charges twice the going rate, just holler at me and I will hook you up at the best price possible.

Oh and welcome.

MovieForums Extra
Welcome to our humble little piece of the internet. Hope you enjoy your time here.
And I have the best rates.

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
never trust the men on this site. take it from me.

welcome!
Oh I agree, especially if they have a "wo" in front of them.

I never got a free T-Shirt . I did get polka dot boxers with funny looking "mel point" faces though. They were too large however and keep falling down around my knees exposing my speedo which had a pic of Holden Pike on them shooting some poor newbie MOFO who failed to use the search function.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	melshorts.gif
Views:	108
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	5642  

Welcome Josh

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Welcome!

Welcome.

Originally Posted by 7thson
I never got a free T-Shirt . I did get polka dot boxers with funny looking "mel point" faces though. They were too large however and keep falling down around my knees exposing my speedo which had a pic of Holden Pike on them shooting some poor newbie MOFO who failed to use the search function.
New and improved boxers:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	melshorts2.png
Views:	101
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	5733  

I'd Rather Be Dancing
Welcome Josh