Least favorite movie in your collection

Tools    

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Van Helsing. Don't know why I own it. But I do and it is my least favourite. I can never sit through it. But some people like the film which is fair enough though I honestly see nothing good in the film except for Kate Beckinsale and the guy that played Dracula was trying to do his best.

King Kong with Jack Black and all the other fancy actors. Back in my homestate I used to work at a little theater that had only 2 screens and I swear we had that movie for 3 months....and I now own it....

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The January Man. Dud of the highest order.

Underworld. Was more a less a gift. Will exchange it at some point this week.

I have a few.

Spielberg's War Of The Worlds
A Nightmare On Elm Street remake
Alien Resurrection
Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull
Paranormal Activity 1 & 2
Troll Hunter
AvP 1
Ridley Scott's Robin Hood
Paul

Out of all those, the Elm Street remake.

Corrina, Corrina, but I got it free with a Papa John's pizza a while back. I am surprised that rauldc14 mentions Traffic as a least favorite; I too have that film and love it.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Dahmer vs. Gacy, I found it at Family Video for around two-dollars and thought that it would be an interesting movie to critique on my website, I knew it was going to be bad, but I hadn't fully comprehended just how bad that it was going to be.

Anything with Brendan Fraser

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
Tommy Wiseau's The Room.

It's so awful but it makes me laugh, which is the main reason a friend bought it for me.

But is it your least favourite? I can imagine it the worst, but if you buy something like The Room, surely you know what you're in for and, therefore, will probably enjoy it. Enjoying it would make it less likely that it's your least favourite. Unless you have a small collection, of course. Then it's quite feasable.

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
But is it your least favourite? I can imagine it the worst, but if you buy something like The Room, surely you know what you're in for and, therefore, will probably enjoy it. Enjoying it would make it less likely that it's your least favourite. Unless you have a small collection, of course. Then it's quite feasable.
Well, I usually only buy movies that I enjoy as opposed to just trying to build a huge collection. Maybe it'd be one of the early Abbott and Costello movies like One Night in the Tropics. Actually, yeah. One Night in the Tropics is my least favorite.

@Nausicaä I know, I couldn't believe it either!