What do you think the WORST movie of the last decade was?

Tools    

Which movie do you think was the WORST over the last ten/twenty years? ('80s & '90s). I am curious because some of the movies that the so-called expert critics loved I hated. (EX: "My Dinner with Andre")

I think that the ABSOLUTE WORST was "Return to the Poseidon Adventure" but I can think of quite a few more... most of the "Police Academy" sequels, most of the "Revenge of the Nerds" sequels come to mind first. SO what do you think?? Which movie did you consider to be a complete waste of time and money???

I don't see too many bad movies, so I don't know. I havn't seen "Showgirls" - but I can probably cast a vote for that based on the fact that it won the most "Razzies" of any film in history.

Other than that, I can't think of any movies I saw, in the theatres at least, where I felt as if I had been robbed of 2 hours of my life. I've probably enjoyed every trip to the movies over the last couple of years now.

"Hot To Trott"

oooohhhh boy....

Oh and what about....

"Hocus Pocus"

Waterworld. I can't handle movies where I see cameramen, camera tracks, booms, breaks between blue screen and live sets, an extra that had his set direction written on his arm...which by the way was cut out for the video/dvd versions...good idea gone horribly wrong.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

One of the worst was Pitch Black...I went to the theater...couldn't wait to see it, thought it was going to be a good scary one...yeah right!

I'll have to semi-agree with Karen. I didn't hate Pitch Black, but I was amazingly dissapointed. When you have all that creepy buildup, you need one good, clear, long look at the monster. You get some half-looks at it, but that's about it.

The premise was too cool for it's own good - it couldn't live up to such a great idea.

I agree about Pitch Black 100%.

Really cool concept....not so really cool attempt at living up to that concept.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I liked Pitch Black, bought it on DVD. But I'm gonna have to say Mortal Kombat: Anihilation...so so bad. I want to cry. :'-(

I'm not a big Spice Girls fan (yeah, yeah, a few songs were pretty catchy...so sue me), but I saw bits and pieces of the movie, and it wasn't totally downright terrible, it was a bit amusing at times - it was lighthearted and didn't take itself seriously.

Yeah I guess your right, they definatly weren't going for best picture.

I must become Caligari..!
Out of all the movies i have seen in my lifetime there is only one contender.

Face/Off (1997)
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I'm an Irish Leprechaun
Although I haven't seen them, I have to say Swept Away and Glitter, from what I've read about them these would have to be the worst movies out there at the moment

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Junior. Arnold as a pregnant man. This is the movie they play in the waiting room to Hell. So unbelievably unfunny. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Halloween 6.

Anything holding the name of Pauly Shore.

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Junior. Arnold as a pregnant man. This is the movie they play in the waiting room to Hell. So unbelievably unfunny. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

I definitely agree with you on that one... it was

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

There are so many terrible movies, and so many terrible movies that NONE of us may have ever heard of, how can we pick just one? I'll pick a couple that make me want to kill the people in them

Freddy Got Fingered and Dude, Where's My Car?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Hi
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
There are so many terrible movies, and so many terrible movies that NONE of us may have ever heard of, how can we pick just one? I'll pick a couple that make me want to kill the people in them

Freddy Got Fingered and Dude, Where's My Car?
I thought those were hilarious to watch with friends for me.. I watched Dude where's my car in theatres and thought it was horrible and then i later saw it at 1:00am and thought it was amazing so im a bit confused on my standpoint here.