Have you ever seen a turkish movie before?

Tools    

Fetih---meaning victory....on the conquest of constantinople by the turks .

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Does Midnight Express count?
Ummm, no.

When Midnight Express was released, it was credited with destroying the Turkish tourism industry almost single-handed and of poisoning relations between Turkey and the West.
It was banned in Turkey. OP might know if it still is, but in any event, it's not Turkish.

Midnight Express is probably as Turkish as Lawrence of Arabia. Haha.

I saw bits of that recently and it was culturally very interesting as well as looking pretty scary.
We watched it last night. Nothing cultural in there but it's pretty creepy.

We watched it last night. Nothing cultural in there but it's pretty creepy.
I recall it was the bit where they're singing as they're driving along. I'd like to see the rest as what I did see

WARNING: spoilers below
the man going mad in front of the mirror

creeped me out mainly because it was what the actor was doing rather than any special effects. Good stuff.

I recall it was the bit where they're singing as they're driving along. I'd like to see the rest as what I did see

creeped me out mainly because it was what the actor was doing rather than any special effects. Good stuff.

That scene was excellent. Not being able to see a lot of detail is really damn creepy and I think this director did a great job for a directorial debut. The sound is also very offputting. Nice twist, too.

Ditto. (One of the best films of 2015. )
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

I was telling my sister about this on the phone last night. I projectile vomited.

True story.

It really stayed with me, much like Martyrs. Not as good as Martyrs but I'll be keeping an eye on this director. I do like a film that crawls under my skin and gnaws away for days. This one really disturbed me.

I was telling my sister about this on the phone last night. I projectile vomited.

True story.

It really stayed with me, much like Martyrs. Not as good as Martyrs but I'll be keeping an eye on this director. I do like a film that crawls under my skin and gnaws away for days. This one really disturbed me.
Yes I realized lately that, although I wouldn't have called myself a horror fan, it's always been there, drip-fed through science fiction especially. I gravitated towards the scarier end of that universe and I need it in my life .

Yes I realized lately that, although I wouldn't have called myself a horror fan, it's always been there, drip-fed through science fiction especially. I gravitated towards the scarier end of that universe and I need it in my life .
My brothers never understood why I like horror until I said I need to be confronted off my cosy couch from time to time. I cant do extreme sports anymore so it's how I get the thrill. I dont want it all the time; just when I get too complacent.