You Ever Walk Out of the Theater?

Tools    

As this is my first post hello to everyone here.

The only movie i ever walked out was La Double Vie Du Veronique. I just couldn't get it at the time

DRAGONFLY was amazing!! very good movie...I myself haven't never walked out on a movie, I wished I walked out on Snow Dogs though...Cuba Gooding Jr's worst movie
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Never have I walked out during a movie.

EDIT: Wait, I take that back, I walked out of Dragonfly, just a HORRIBLE movie.

A few times.

I know it's happened recently but I disremember the 'feature'.

I know I walked out on Austin Powers and I don't regret the decision.

Success is the only Earthly judge..
I have never walked out of a movie before it ended...which doesn't mean that i haven't walked out afterwards saying words that would make a sailor hang his head in shame. However, I recently saw what I can only assume was a youth group of Catholics (seriously like 50 or 60) walk out of The DaVinci Code...and I mean Dang they were PI**ED...

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
A few times.
Toosie it is soooooooooo nice to see you

I have never walked out of a movie before and I am proud of it...

Originally Posted by jrs
I am sure everyone here has at least once or twice , seen a movie and hated it so much ....that you just HAD to get up and go.

What movie have do you despise so badly, that you couldn''t even sit all the way through ??

I'll start :

- The recent version of The Time Machine
- National Lampoon's Vegas Vacation
- Swimfan
usually never,no matter how bad the movie i must watch it.
but i walked out on planet of the apes with marky mark.lol

that owned

How to post small

top secret and a thin red line

Thehottestlovehasthecolde stend.
Anger Management. It wasn't horrible but I didn't find it that funny and/or interesting so my friend and I walked out and got something to eat instead.

Royal Tenenbaums...a lot of people loved it...I was bored and hungry...so I left...wasn't worth my 8 bucks to fall asleep to, which was said 'cause so many people say its great

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
I forget the name of it... Andy Garcia was in it, playing a teacher or something, in an inner-city setting. The film was super-violent immediately, the print was terribly grainy and the sound was half a second off. We snuck out and into Greencard, which was a really good call, I feel.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Oh, but that means you missed the bucket-drumming kid. That was always my favourite bit

I have never left a movie in my entire life

I saw the previews for Munich. First impressions? Avoid like the plague. Second impressions when I couldn't decide what to get at the video store? gut reaction, everyone I know is raving about it, so take a chance, grab life by the short n curlies. What have I learned? Trust your first impressions and everyone I know should be visited by aforementioned plague cos I bowed down to peer pressure to see it . The film SUCKED big time. It was so slow I had to turn it off a few times and ask myself some really deep, meaningful existentialist type questions... What's the meaning of life? Are we alone in this universe? Is a world that allows this crapola to exist, really a world I want to live in? etc. I only sat through it because I'm a tightwad and was after paying money to rent it.........

Of course I count Bad Boys II among my top 20 movies so what do I know?