What film character is most like you?

Tools    

Early years: Billy from Black Christmas (1974). I was a master of the prank call.

Today: Ed Wood from Ed Wood (1994), if Ed Wood were obsessed with making slasher movies instead of monster movies.

Tony Starc (Iron Man Movie), who play incredible role. I think my character is match with his funny character.
Thanks

I can't say because the name of the character is the same as someone I work with and saying so would complicate things, so my second pick, the next best match for how I see myself would be...

Nicolas Cage as Yori Orlov in Lord of War. Not in his profession as I am not a world class weapons dealer, but his personality, attitude, sentimentality and temperment are all in close approximation to my outlook on life. I can empathize with this character and his dilemmas.

For me it’s Allison in the breakfast club.
https://images8.alphacoders.com/735/...920-735928.jpg

I can't say because the name of the character is the same as someone I work with and saying so would complicate things, so my second pick, the next best match for how I see myself would be...
I don't follow. Why would the name of the character link you to someone in the real world who happens to have the same name?

For example, it does not follow that if I like Kill Bill (or consider myself like the titular character), I must be friends with some guy named Bill in real life. That's a non-sequitur.

I don't follow. Why would the name of the character link you to someone in the real world who happens to have the same name?

For example, it does not follow that if I like Kill Bill (or consider myself like the titular character), I must be friends with some guy named Bill in real life. That's a non-sequitur.
Nothing would change from my point of view, but using particular names could change the behavior of those mentioned. Because you and I are intelligent and smart enough to know the difference doesnt mean everyone else is also. For instance, I cannot use the name Brad on anything as a writer or on a message board because it always has the same effect.

I still don't really follow. The concern is the person might happen upon this site, and see their first name and...do what?

Even if they did change their behavior, I presume their name must appear thousands of times across the Internet even if it's unusual (millions of times, if not), so whatever you're concerned might happen would only become a tiny fraction of a percent less likely.