Wtf lol?

Tools    

I told a friend of mine to create an account at the MovieForums.com website. When he typed in the address a message came up saying he was banned from the site?

He gets a message
claiming that he's going to get arrested or something weird like that and that his name was Mr. Popcorn. Some dude left him a pretty obvious message saying: "Move onn." I looked him up but, couldn't find any threads. I used Google so it probably wasn't that helpful. If anyone knows who I am referring to, can I pretty please have a link? I think it might be his Mom though. But she's a woman.

That's only possible if he was, in fact, the user named "Dr. Popcorn" who was banned for having multiple accounts. So either he is this person, or else he's using a computer that is logged in under that name.

Beyond that, I'm not really sure what you're asking. If you know this person, then he didn't need to be told about this site, because he's already been banned from it repeatedly. And frankly, the coincidence is more than a little suspicious.

He said he's never been here, and he was logged in as Mr. Popcorn. I was thinking the account was his mom's. One of the reasons I started this thread was because my friend said he was going to get arrested or something and he wanted me to look into it. Is there a possibility he is lying about him not being Mr. Popcorn?

I never knew Sam as a liar though. Confusing. Have a link to this guy's Movie Forums profile by any chance?

I'm not really interested in whether or not he wants to pretend it was "his mom." He's already invented a sibling, bombarded me with emails, and come up with a number of outrageous lies to try to garner sympathy and be allowed back, so I find the idea pretty absurd, and can't be bothered to debunk such conveniently unfalsifiable things.

To be perfectly blunt, I think you're him, too. The odds of you, a friend of his, finding this site independently and coincidentally recommending it to someone who's already been here and been banned repeatedly are miniscule.

Do you want me to get a hold of Sam for you guys? Are you the founder of this site or something because you act in charge? I can let you talk to him on here somehow.

Yes, I'm the founder of the site. And no, I have no interesting talking to Sam, or whatever he says his name is. I've wasted an unsettling amount of time on him as it is. He had multiple chances to follow some very simple rules, and didn't. He is banned from the site, and it's not up for negotiation.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
Can my imaginary friend sign up too? He's really cool. His name is Lance and he tells me to go up on the roof with a rifle and do some bad things, but I think he's probably kidding....right?

If you didn't want anyone to think you were him... you shouldn't have started this thread in the first place... and if you wanted to hang out again Vertical Gunn... you should have kept a very low profile...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I think it might be his Mom though. But she's a woman.
Personally, I'm really liking this quote here.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Can my imaginary friend sign up too? He's really cool. His name is Lance and he tells me to go up on the roof with a rifle and do some bad things, but I think he's probably kidding....right?