Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

That's quite a difference! Think I'd take Ava Gardner The third pic is from Toward the Unknown (1956) A movie I really enjoy and on different levels too. The second pic with the brick wall is from a neat little thriller A Kiss Before Dying (1956) Robert Wagner is all kinds of psycho creep in that one. The last pic 'Jan in the pan' is from the cult classic The Brain That Wouldn't Die (1962) and the first pic is from her modelling days.
Leith was a dish alright! I've seen the first two, but not "The Brain". Re the Wagner flick clip: I think that college shown might be L.A. City College on Vermont Ave. But I could be wrong... Hey, I wonder if he pushed Natalie in Catalina the same way he pushed Woodward in the movie?? The devil made me say that...

I saw Gemma Atkinson was trending. I don't know why but it reminded me she existed, which isn't a bad thing in my book.

I saw Gemma Atkinson was trending. I don't know why but it reminded me she existed, which isn't a bad thing in my book.

I remember her getting famous in the noughties for going out with Ronaldo.
I always thought she was really cute.

Bella Thorne

Jennifer Lawrence

Wynter was a beauty alright. Here's one of my favorite, perhaps lesser known, beauties from the '40s who did a bunch of noir. Ella Raines:
Good choice. I think we talked about this before but I thought she was all kinds of great in the John Wayne film Tall in the Saddle (1944)...lots of spitfire & sas!