Bug

→ in
Tools    

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Did anyone else see this film? If so did you like it? If you did, why did you like it.

I was pretty angry that the trailer made it look like a standard creature horror film which it was not. It was about clinically crazy people I didn't have any reason to like.

I want my time back.

I haven't heard of it I had to look it up I don't like bugs so I will give it a miss when it gets here

Did anyone else see this film? If so did you like it? If you did, why did you like it.

I was pretty angry that the trailer made it look like a standard creature horror film which it was not. It was about clinically crazy people I didn't have any reason to like.

I want my time back.
I really liked this movie. The acting was pretty darned good. Something about the whole tone got to me. And the camera work (like the tracks) were apparent, which also added to my enjoyment. For example, there's a tracking move outside the hotel and you can see the shakes in it. For some reasons I liked that. I wish I was smart enough to explain my feelings.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I really liked this movie. The acting was pretty darned good. Something about the whole tone got to me. And the camera work (like the tracks) were apparent, which also added to my enjoyment. For example, there's a tracking move outside the hotel and you can see the shakes in it. For some reasons I liked that. I wish I was smart enough to explain my feelings.
Thank you for your reply. I'm always curious why people enjoy the films I do not. I like to try and understand what someone else would see in it.

None so why is it called bugs and in the story line it says that they find an infestation of bugs? Is it imagined?
Yes, it was all imagined. The trailer is very misleading.

Hmm.. haven't heard of it. But sounds interesting..

I thought this was a very good film, but yes, horribly marketed. It's simply a well-acted psychological drama about paranoia adapted from a stage play. If you like a film that makes you think through smart dialogue over cheap scares, I recommend giving Bug a shot. Of course now you know the bugs are imagined, so I don't know....

Never Heard it? I guess I'm outdated...

Movie Forums Critic
I think "The fly" is much better than this, yet it is a good movie

The Fly was a great little film.

Bug, however, wasn't the movie it was marketed to be. That's a big problem. I had expectations and it met none of them.

It also had characters I not only didn't like, or pull for, I actually loathed them. My kids and I were like, "When are they going to die? Please die already? Does anything actually happen in this film? Where are the bugs?"

LOL.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think "The fly" is much better than this, yet it is a good movie
Which The Fly do you mean? Have you seen this Bug? Justa coupla friendly questions.

I enjoyed the movie, but what is the deal with the ending?

************* Spoilage ************

The two final shots imply that they didn't really burn the hotel room, though both shots are mutually exclusive as one is pre-aluminum foil.

I honestly don't know. This movie was deeply disappointing to me! I wanted real bugs crawling everywhere but noooooo. It was all a mind F--k! *grr*