The MoFo Avatar Thread

Tools    

Wow... very nice....
Thanks! Three of those, I snagged as is. The rest of them, I edited, resized, recolored, etc . . .

This is what I'm making next . . .

I only resized those. I have no clue where I found them at. Here, for all I remember. I want to use my own movies, make up my own. I just need to think of some movie scenes to clip. DVDs work best, so that takes a lot away from what I will be able to do.

I had other avatars made up as well, but I can be a tad morbid, so I left those off.

I can be a tad morbid, so I left those off.

Really?

Cool

Nice work Dest'.

Really?

Cool

Nice work Dest'.

You have no idea.

Thanks!

If you think up any famous scenes, short ones, let me know.
I wish my copy of Jaws was on DVD. That would make a great one. The few I have thought of so far, are all VHS. Damn blasted!

That Ferris Bueller one is nicicles Des, an avatar of "the chase" from that'd be sweetsville

If you think up any famous scenes, short ones, let me know.

The whole clip is not short, but where Flash picks up an Urn that must weigh a heck of a lot, yeah thats cool.

I like those Juno ones, Lennon. They're nice.

Wow, I'm going to need some practice.

The whole clip is not short, but where Flash picks up an Urn that must weigh a heck of a lot, yeah thats cool.
Is that same scene in Flash Gordon (1980)? Someone gave me that movie, on DVD. That video clip is rather fuzzy, is why I ask. If you still prefer it though, let me know.

As far as Bueller, the best I can do, is try it on my Plextor. It's a VHS as well. I will try a VHS in a little while.

Yes, I'm goofing with them again. Sue me.

One problem is, once they are made to fit the allowed size, they become too dark to see. That was why I lightened, and recolored, most of those in my other post.

I will try that with this one in a bit. Not that you have to use it. I just goof off when I take breaks. It prevents me from thinking. Trust me, that's a good thing.

Oh, do let me know if that urn scene is in the remake. Where about it is. I've not watched this movie yet, but if it is in there, I will do that one for you, to see if you like it.

That Ferris Bueller one is nicicles Des, an avatar of "the chase" from that'd be sweetsville
I have only seen this movie once, maybe twice, and that was yeeeeears ago. What scene do you mean? The one where the parking attendance bring the car back, the one where his sister has to drive like crazy, to give Ferris enough time to get home, or . . .

Thanks! I like these that I made. Although, like I said, the Ferris Bueller ones are going to be more-so scratchy, because I am using a VHS. That, and I can't get the pictures to save as quickly, so I have to figure what goes where.

I will try that with this one in a bit. Not that you have to use it. I just goof off when I take breaks. It prevents me from thinking. Trust me, that's a good thing.

Oh, do let me know if that urn scene is in the remake. Where about it is. I've not watched this movie yet, but if it is in there, I will do that one for you, to see if you like it.

Certainly I would use it, I do cycle through avies more than I should, I guess I get bored. So yes I would love it.

More importantly though: You have Flash on DVD and have not watched it yet? My goodness.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I would like to see one of Ferris singing in the shower or him playing the clairnet, all are in tthe first 20 minutes of the film.

I would like to see one of Ferris singing in the shower or him playing the clarinet, all are in the first 20 minutes of the film.
Yeah, I remember those. Here is a short version, for now . . .

If they ever run too fast, or hesitate, that is photobucket. I made them all at the same speed.

@ Destiny: The final 15 mins, where Ferris runs through all the backyards with the: "Smells good.Dinner's ready." then milks that trampoline jump over the fence.

Oh! And Ferris' Dad looks right at him and you get my favourite double-take in the history of cinema!

More importantly though: You have Flash on DVD and have not watched it yet? My goodness.
@ Destiny: The final 15 mins, where Ferris runs through all the backyards with the: "Smells good. Dinner's ready." then milks that trampoline jump over the fence.

Oh! And Ferris' Dad looks right at him and you get my favourite double-take in the history of cinema!
OK, I know which one you mean.

Yeah, I saw that, if we are thinking of the same scene. When he looks back, and it's Ferris' girlfriend sitting there?

OK, so the urn scene, to that Flash movie I haven't watched yet. The chase. The longer shower scene. (That doesn't sound right!) The clarinet scene. Also, the double-take.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
What programs are you using Destiny, are they free?