MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

I think Deebo samuel got hurt and hasn't returned. That's always a bummer to lose a guy in the first series.

The nail. After his first touch Deebo Samuel, who I have been patiently nursing on my bench all season, had a great game returning to form last week, limped to the sideline not to return. Him returning after halftime.....unless this becomes a B-rated movie, I think I am done.

Think you're being premature again. Conner putting up 6-7 points is super plausible, for a few reasons, so you might just be one big Keenan Allen play away from making it happen. I'd rather be Spaulding, for sure, but there's still almost an entire half for your star receiver, and one of his teammates at the position (Williams) is apparently out.

Actually, one of the bigger things to look out for is whether the Jets can cobble together a couple scores in garbage time, since you can wipe 3-6 of Spaulding's current points off the board via Seattle's D. They've missed three field goals, though. Oof.

Any more points should drop him another three, bringing you basically into a dead heat.

Looks like my tteam will have a pretty nice total this week. That's fun! While I play no one... pffft!

Allen back in the game (hamstring issue, apparently), but Chargers throw a pick. This might still work for TONGO since the game's tied. If it goes into OT, chance of Allen wracking up a few points is probably higher.

Indy defense sheds a few points, though, and it's not looking great. The Samuel injury could very easily be the difference (and/or the Jets missing all those FGs, only a couple of which would be worth a few).

Chargers win on a FG, zero catches on that last drive for Allen, so that's gonna do it. Spaulding goes into tonight's Steelers game up two with just Conner, so he should take it. Whether or not some of the injuries or missed opportunity will end up being the difference remains to be seen, though.

In all likelihood it's me vs. Justin and Spaulding vs. Hey Fred in the semis.

Wow, Conner did indeed have a rough game, so basically one more decent play from TONGO (particularly the Jets making even just a couple of those three field goals) would've been about enough. Wild.

Congratulations Captain! It was a mad matchup but your team was simply healthier. For this 2020 season that seems to be the theme. Good game brother

Why do I get the feeling that people were in here rooting against me yesterday?

I feel extremely fortunate to escape with a victory. The weird thing is I felt pretty confident throughout the day, but that was under the false assumption that Conner would be good for at least 10-12 points. He'd be on my sh*t list forever if I'd gone into last night's game with a deficit and his paltry 1.8 points had cost me.

Game flow in multiple games hurt TONGO's point potential, but the Samuel injury was the death knell.