What is this called?

Tools    

Hiya all

I was about to do a search for threads on related subjects, but I wasn't sure what the acutal term used was. Is there an legitimate term used for those little mistakes in movies that people catch sometimes? They would be those little goofs made in movies that arn't caught. I don't know if this qualifies, but an example would be in Lord of the Rings: Return of the Kings. When Frodo and Sam exit the Goblin tower, Frodo has been stripped of all his previous clothing. (In the book he was actually fully nude, in the movie for good taste I assume they gave him slacks..mighty kind of them. Shortly afterwards, you see them leaving dressed in Goblin (orc?) armor. Then on Mount Doom (btw, off topic does anyone happen to know where they filmed the Mount Doom sequence at? just curious..) you see them back in their "hobbit" clothing, which was supposed to have been gone. Bad example probably but I do know many other movies have better examples, this is just the only one I can think of at the moment.

Hehe,

Guess I just fiqured there would be some "geekspeak" term for it

Some call em "nitpicks". Go to www.nitpickers.com. There are millions of them.

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
mmmm i love me some bloopers